The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

HAHA no, it was the back-story to our "roles"

Very interesting to hear. I don't trust Toews one bit honestly. You could both be TP, both be Mafia, or one is TP and one is Mafia.

There's also the chance that it's similar to the "Love Triangle" I was apart of in Mafia: Valentines Day, where if one of the people I was connected to died, I would become a Vigilante/SK.

Very interesting to hear. I don't trust Toews one bit honestly. You could both be TP, both be Mafia, or one is TP and one is Mafia.

There's also the chance that it's similar to the "Love Triangle" I was apart of in Mafia: Valentines Day, where if one of the people I was connected to died, I would become a Vigilante/SK.

Absolutely, there's a chance of that. He did say that we know that the other is clean..FOR NOW. So I'm sure the mafia has a tool that could potentially make one of us evil (my heart is always with the TP though).

We wanted to come public because we were hoping that the sheriff would investigate us clean, and become a 2 headed spokesmen for the sheriff. Additionally, we could create a big alliance.

Great, now I'm paranoid. It should be noted the message ended with an ominous "for now" so maybe you're right or there is another stupid cult leader on the prowl.

It's great that the two of you trust eachother and can talk, but the sheriff should still investigate each individually just to be sure (if they are found to be suspicious at some point in the game). If I were the sheriff I would investigate someone else (asking to get investigated, especially in the first round is prime KP/Lackey behaviour).

I know Toews would never put a Cult in the game. He detests Cults. What I think is more likely, is that if one of you two is killed, you either become an SK/Vigilante, or fall into the hands of the Mafia. However. I'm positive it also all depends on how you're killed. If you're lynched. You become affiliated with the Mafia. If you're killed by the Mafia, you'd become a Vigilante/SK. That leaves what might happen if you're killed by the Vigilante/SK. Vigilante might lead you to becoming Mafia, whereas SK would lead the other to becoming an SK.

First Round Aladeen Suspicion List:

High Suspicion

Kesler87 - Claimed not to know when the roles were being handed just 2 minutes before Intoews handed out roles. Could be coincidence, could be designed.

When are we getting roles

Roles have now been handed out. If you haven't received a PM, you are a regular Townsperson.

The first nightfall is still TBD. If "Friday" is still leading at Midnight, first nightfall will be at 10:30 PM PST tomorrow night.

Then he wanted the sheriff to investigate him just before coming out to claim he was a regular TP.

Sheriff pls investigate me

Unfreaking real

I got no role

He then gave us 4 names of his "preliminary mafia list" Mau5trap, Caboose, GFY, Dral. With zero rationale

Since that time he has just posted random one liners like "ye bro" and "Ma nig" (not sure if racist or not but later corrected to say manning)

At any rate this is why he ranks first on Aladeen's suspicion list congrats Kesler!

Caboose - At the number 2 spot it gives me great honour to select Caboose! There have been a few posts that have seemed off to me.

I want to vote Doughty because I want to make sure he has last words tbh.

Its not like he brings much to the table for the TP either, he's really not a good player.

^Probably just a joke, but definitely an odd thing to say

With such a large game is it safe to assume there is more than one mafia team? Guess we'll find out when the round ends though.

Why would he assume this, I don't think anyone else did, does he know something the rest of us don't? I guess we will see.

King Heffy - Mainly just due to this post KH has put himself at number 3

I don't like the way CDC now lists you at the bottom with a star after your name when you're anonymous. I keep thinking I'm not anonymous seeing my name down there.

Everyone else I am too lazy to do a writeup on but I would put Everyone else in the medium suspicion category.

and finally

Aladeen - Definitely TP with the Aladeen Guarantee

It's great that the two of you trust eachother and can talk, but the sheriff should still investigate each individually just to be sure (if they are found to be suspicious at some point in the game). If I were the sheriff I would investigate someone else (asking to get investigated, especially in the first round is prime KP/Lackey behaviour).

While I do agree, and completely understand. That would be a waste of 2 rounds.

We thought revealing this information would somehow help the TP. I'm sure the mafia will be gunning for one of us now.

Absolutely, there's a chance of that. He did say that we know that the other is clean..FOR NOW. So I'm sure the mafia has a tool that could potentially make one of us evil (my heart is always with the TP though).

We wanted to come public because we were hoping that the sheriff would investigate us clean, and become a 2 headed spokesmen for the sheriff. Additionally, we could create a big alliance.

This right here is sketchy territory. Sheriff, please investigate someone else (at least until we get a better idea of what we are dealing with).

While I do agree, and completely understand. That would be a waste of 2 rounds.

We thought revealing this information would somehow help the TP. I'm sure the mafia will be gunning for one of us now.

It wouldn't be a waste at all. You have an obviously unconventional role that could alter the fabric of the game. Best to know for sure than take your word for it (at this point at least). I still suggest the sheriff investigate someone else just in case (it's not the role as much as asking to get investigated that makes me nervous).

Archived