The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

I am now in contact with everyone except the Twinblade. TB, please PM me so you can be included into the alliance. If you are a TP special and have had no contact with me, please let me or someone you trust know so we can get to the bottom of it. Thank you.

I am now in contact with everyone except the Twinblade. TB, please PM me so you can be included into the alliance. If you are a TP special and have had no contact with me, please let me or someone you trust know so we can get to the bottom of it. Thank you.

If you're mafia and managed to pull this off you get the MVP title imo

Guest Gumballthechewy

Because Aladeen is my enemy after the last two rounds...

And you think he isn't my enemy after what he pulled on me last game?

Yeah, I hope the TP specials know what they're doing here (assuming everyone is who they say they are, of course).

By the way, Sharpie says he's been IP banned.

Who doesn't use proxies?

If you're mafia and managed to pull this off you get the MVP title imo

If I am mafia, game over. But I'm not so it's game on.

Oh and I won't be mentioning in the thread if the TB contacts me or not. Let the mafia stew over whether or not the alliance gets completed. Should they kill me or someone else? Is the alliance complete already or am I bluffing?

List of suspicions so far

2. Kesler87- Definetly acting strange but he's usually all over the place so it's hard to get a read on him yet

6. Gumballthechewy - The whole Aladeen is confirmed Mafia "joke" seemed like an attempt to start a bandwagon on Aladeen. Definetly seems like a Mafia ploy but this is only his second game so ????

12. ilduce39- As I said earlier Ilduce seems like a totally different player from the last few times he's been TP .

13. VICanucksfan5551- Really struck me as odd that he jumped right up to back Kryten after Kryten came out. Likely Mafia but could have just been desperate to get a TP alliance going or just has a crazy amount of trust in Kryten

17. Go Faulk Yourself - Definetly should be watched carefully as he may be Mafia trying to slip through the cracks usuing the Im going to be inactive this game due to ________ strategy

Also JE14 and GreenDemon , BHB , g_bassi13, Caboose and Luci Would be nice to hear you guys chime in

2. Kesler87- Definetly acting strange but he's usually all over the place so it's hard to get a read on him yet

6. Gumballthechewy - The whole Aladeen is confirmed Mafia "joke" seemed like an attempt to start a bandwagon on Aladeen. Definetly seems like a Mafia ploy but this is only his second game so ????

12. ilduce39- As I said earlier Ilduce seems like a totally different player from the last few times he's been TP .

13. VICanucksfan5551- Really struck me as odd that he jumped right up to back Kryten after Kryten came out. Likely Mafia but could have just been desperate to get a TP alliance going or just has a crazy amount of trust in Kryten

17. Go Faulk Yourself - Definetly should be watched carefully as he may be Mafia trying to slip through the cracks usuing the Im going to be inactive this game due to ________ strategy

Also JE14 and GreenDemon , BHB , g_bassi13, Caboose and Luci Would be nice to hear you guys chime in

Sorry expanded list after re-reading the thread.

Also Vig I would be willing to bet ********* amount of ************ that one or two Mafia are hiding in the "silent zone"

Sorry expanded list after re-reading the thread.

Also Vig I would be willing to bet ********* amount of ************ that one or two Mafia are hiding in the "silent zone"

He/she is well aware but thank you for doing your best to help, it is appreciated.

Kumar's been so silent that he might be a candidate for a godkill the round after this one. I'm not sure we should waste a lynch on him if he's going to be smitten down by Otis anyway. I'd agree that ilduce and Kesler are acting strange, but Kesler's a really difficult player for me to read. He always seems suspicious to me. G_bassi's definitely been quieter than usual, as has Peaches.

As for VIC, in the game where Kesler handed over the mafia list, VIC trusted Kryten enough to get him into the TP alliance early on despite never being investigated. (Both were TP) I'm not convinced VIC's a TP, but it's certainly possible.

Vote G_bassi

No

Unvote Gumball; Vote Green Demon - not much else to go on and if we have to take a chance on someone; better it be a silent player than not (also provides a little info on Kesler).

Yeah I agree

I'm 90% sure GD is mafia but it might be a waste if he gets god killed anyways

Unvote;Vote GreenDemon

Guest Gumballthechewy

Of course it was!

Kumar's been so silent that he might be a candidate for a godkill the round after this one. I'm not sure we should waste a lynch on him if he's going to be smitten down by Otis anyway. I'd agree that ilduce and Kesler are acting strange, but Kesler's a really difficult player for me to read. He always seems suspicious to me. G_bassi's definitely been quieter than usual, as has Peaches.

As for VIC, in the game where Kesler handed over the mafia list, VIC trusted Kryten enough to get him into the TP alliance early on despite never being investigated. (Both were TP) I'm not convinced VIC's a TP, but it's certainly possible.

Vote G_bassi

Fair enough. I do think that a GK is as possible as him throwing out a one-liner vote to extend his lifespan though, and I am unsure if a GK will reveal his faction (which would help identify Kesler's intentions).

I am open to other options though.

Why point to me out of all of the people who said "yeah, Kryten is probably clean"?

Archived