The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Med Kit - The Med Kit is an inanimate, moveable object in the game, assigned to a random player at the beginning of the game. This player will be protected from a kill (not a lynch) for that round's nightfall. However, he will need to pass on the Med Kit to someone else in the game afterward. Two names will need to given to the GM by the end of the round - one of those names given will be chosen at random and that player will be given the Kit once the new round begins. The original holder of the Med Kit will not know which player was chosen. The player given the Med Kit will not know who gave it to him. If one of the two players whose names are given is killed off that night, the second player will automatically receive the Med Kit. If both given names are killed, the Med Kit will be taken out of the game. If the holder of the Med Kit is lynched, the Med Kit will be taken out of the game. If the holder of the Med Kit forgets to submit two names, the Med Kit will be re-assigned randomly to another player in the game. The same player cannot receive the Med Kit more than once every three rounds.

What happens if the holder is role blocked?

Guys I'm sorry I've been pretty messed up these last few days, not sure how useful I will be, don't think I will be able to keep up too much during this game. On some serious meds due to some condition I just found out I have had all my life but has never affected me up until this point (so I had no idea I even had it).

I don't want to screw over the TP by dropping out seeing as what happened during nightfall. So for now I will Vote BDM. Due to her crazy post about a good nightfall then randomly voting Gummy.

I have not much else to go on other than MRs summary but the last time I have seen him do a good summary like that he was mafia so I don't put much stock into it LOL.

I don't know what exactly Green Demon was trying to say, but I assume it was in response to my "lol".

I assume he was getting offended by the bandwagon against him and made some sort of reactionary post. Though it was not a hard bandwagon to jump on, lol.

I should try and be more proactive in my posting, but I don't have much of anything to say at this point. I don't know how much stock someone would take in insight I have to offer, but I'll try and posting a bit about who I assume is cleared TP, and who I believe is Mafia.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Jeez I gotta be all professional. The Kit is thrown to a random player if the kit holder is role-blocked.

I knew what you meant... :(

What if Toews wasn't actually lackey blocked and instead passed the med kit on to his mafia teammates?

I was thinking that too. It would be easy for Mafia Intoews to claim Med Kit to gain TP trust (and avoid a Vig/SK kill), then conveniently be "blocked" and have it go to someone "random."

From what I can think up, though, there's no way to prove it one way or another. I'm inclined to believe him at this point, and I think there are better targets for scrutiny out there, however.

Archived