The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

I was thinking that too. It would be easy for Mafia Intoews to claim Med Kit to gain TP trust (and avoid a Vig/SK kill), then conveniently be "blocked" and have it go to someone "random."

From what I can think up, though, there's no way to prove it one way or another. I'm inclined to believe him at this point, and I think there are better targets for scrutiny out there, however.

Yeah, it's not worth it to lynch him over it, but the TP specials should be aware of it and be very careful.

I was thinking that too. It would be easy for Mafia Intoews to claim Med Kit to gain TP trust (and avoid a Vig/SK kill), then conveniently be "blocked" and have it go to someone "random."

From what I can think up, though, there's no way to prove it one way or another. I'm inclined to believe him at this point, and I think there are better targets for scrutiny out there, however.

I doubt mafia would start with the med kit lol

That's kind of what I was getting at. Toews looks innocent for claiming the med kit and has a good excuse for not knowing where it is. inclined to believe him since he was telling the truth about the block, though.

depends on the host. Some games it's been assigned to a random TP, other games it's been given to a random player (TP or Mafia).

Are players notified when their actions get blocked?

It's randomly assigned. I don't know if the Mafia ever have started with it, but it's possible, and Intoews is smart enough to grasp his opportunity if he saw he got it.

inclined to believe him since he was telling the truth about the block, though.

Do we know he was for sure? I think only he can tell us if he was blocked.

That's kind of what I was getting at. Toews looks innocent for claiming the med kit and has a good excuse for not knowing where it is. inclined to believe him since he was telling the truth about the block, though.

depends on the host. Some games it's been assigned to a random TP, other games it's been given to a random player (TP or Mafia).

Are players notified when their actions get blocked?

NO.

From last round, I think KH is the one who looks least suspicious with his calling out of GD being on PM. I'd do a more comprehensive analysis now, but I'm at work. I'll probably have some solid accusations when I get back.

I'm surprised people haven't pointed to me being quieter and accused me of being mafia yet.

Agree on KH.

The main point I see in your favour is you were first to suggest GD share his PM with someone. That was sort of what really caught GD in his lies. It was still early enough in the whole discussion/vote that Mafia would rather stay out of it and not bandwagon GD just yet, so to me that makes you look good. Not quite KH level, but better than the other GD voters.

Do we know he was for sure? I think only he can tell us if he was blocked.

Meant this:

I was Lackey blocked last round and the Med Kit has been sent to a random player. Please contact me if you have the Med Kit today.

Jeez I gotta be all professional. The Kit is thrown to a random player if the kit holder is role-blocked.

I'm confused then.

I sent the Med Kit to Kryten and another player. I contacted the other player to make sure that they received it, and they told me that they hadn't. I asked OTTS what would happen if I had been Lackey blocked, and he told me that the Med Kit would go to a random player.

I sent the Med Kit to Kryten and another player. I contacted the other player to make sure that they received it, and they told me that they hadn't. I asked OTTS what would happen if I had been Lackey blocked, and he told me that the Med Kit would go to a random player.

edit: Basically, just putting 2 and 2 together. I don't have any definitive proof that I was lackey blocked, but I trust that this player is telling the truth when they say they didn't get it.

Archived