The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Okay I voted Ilduce last round but Im not voting him YET for the following reasons.

1. The bandwagon on him is really filling up fast which makes me think the Mafia are jumping aboard.

2. I would like to hear from him this round as he's posted once? since nightfall

3. Kesler and Gumball both are acting much more Mafia like this game

Vote Kesler87

I always have a hard time reading kes but this game he is really sending off some serious Mafioso vibes.

Definitely open to change especially if he gives some input on his Gumball vote .

Also suspicious of

JE14 , Silfverberg Snipes, Peaches and g_bassi due largely to their silence so far

Could you expand on this?

Sure

Gumball 's posts are very strange they seem to be more joking around than actual contribution to the game. This is something I've seen other players do the same as Mafia to try and be active without helping or trying to help the TP. Though in all fairness he is a new player so there is a chance he is just trying to stay alive without making himself a Mafia target ?

I always think Kes is acting strange but I really feel this game he's ether Mafia or SK. Also the fact he's not calling me out or using terms like Obv Mafia are strange. In short this is 50% gut feeling

Sheriff says PPCLI is confirmed Mafia.

Okay Im back.

Kesler87

Vic

Ilduce

So far have set off my Mafia sense.

Kes's posts seem off and he jumped on the Gumball bandwagon pretty quick

Vic was very fast to back Kryten but he could just really trust Kryten ?

Ilduce I hate to say it but I agree with Kryten your posts seem very off from the TP Ilduce we all know and love

Also GFY saying he's going to be very inactive now seems odd he might be telling the truth or he might be planning to blend in and try to slip though.

Anyways

Vote Ilduce

List of suspicions so far

2. Kesler87- Definetly acting strange but he's usually all over the place so it's hard to get a read on him yet

6. Gumballthechewy - The whole Aladeen is confirmed Mafia "joke" seemed like an attempt to start a bandwagon on Aladeen. Definetly seems like a Mafia ploy but this is only his second game so ????

12. ilduce39- As I said earlier Ilduce seems like a totally different player from the last few times he's been TP .

13. VICanucksfan5551- Really struck me as odd that he jumped right up to back Kryten after Kryten came out. Likely Mafia but could have just been desperate to get a TP alliance going or just has a crazy amount of trust in Kryten

17. Go Faulk Yourself - Definetly should be watched carefully as he may be Mafia trying to slip through the cracks usuing the Im going to be inactive this game due to ________ strategy

Also JE14 and GreenDemon , BHB , g_bassi13, Caboose and Luci Would be nice to hear you guys chime in

Okay I voted Ilduce last round but Im not voting him YET for the following reasons.

1. The bandwagon on him is really filling up fast which makes me think the Mafia are jumping aboard.

2. I would like to hear from him this round as he's posted once? since nightfall

3. Kesler and Gumball both are acting much more Mafia like this game

Vote Kesler87

I always have a hard time reading kes but this game he is really sending off some serious Mafioso vibes.

Definitely open to change especially if he gives some input on his Gumball vote .

Also suspicious of

JE14 , Silfverberg Snipes, Peaches and g_bassi due largely to their silence so far

Not sure what to make of the ilduce flip-flop. Either he wants to look TP if we were to hang ilduce and he's clean, or ilduce is his teammate who was thrown onto the list in case he ended up being lynched. I'm leaning towards the former being more likely, but ilduce has caught my eye as well... Probably not a bad investigation candidate for next round.

Also, could the Vigilante please contact the Sheriff's first investigation? Thanks.

Archived