The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Vig pls kill ilduce or gum imo

I'll take the coin flip on this one,

I can also respond to MR's analysis.. Yes, I didn't switch my vote to GD as the entire game had shifted onto him at that point and Kryten was getting really annoyed by me following every move he made. That's the truth of it - probably come up with something better if I were lying!

Still, if you kill me it may draw suspicion to some of those who hopped on my bandwagon so maybe it's the best call!

He probably atleast named 1 mafia in the list below. GFY and I are TP, VIC is most likely tp and that leaves ilduce and gum.

VIG kill Ilduce imo. He's either the sk or mafia .Not sure why PPCLI was flip flopping on ilduce and why Kumar would only invite ilduce into convo but there's seriously weird about him

"2. Kesler87- Definetly acting strange but he's usually all over the place so it's hard to get a read on him yet

6. Gumballthechewy - The whole Aladeen is confirmed Mafia "joke" seemed like an attempt to start a bandwagon on Aladeen. Definetly seems like a Mafia ploy but this is only his second game so ????

12. ilduce39- As I said earlier Ilduce seems like a totally different player from the last few times he's been TP .

13. VICanucksfan5551- Really struck me as odd that he jumped right up to back Kryten after Kryten came out. Likely Mafia but could have just been desperate to get a TP alliance going or just has a crazy amount of trust in Kryten

17. Go Faulk Yourself - Definetly should be watched carefully as he may be Mafia trying to slip through the cracks usuing the Im going to be inactive this game due to ________ strategy

Or vig kill Lucy or JE if they vote at the last sec to avoid a god kill

Since unlike PPCLI and Aladeen I won't be hung this round, I should probably get my "last words" in before I go. I'll start with a breakdown of the treasonous filth spewed by my detractors.

My suspicion list from all this:

-Ilduce - was online at the time of the GD vote but never voted for him, despite early in the game claiming he'd follow Kryten's vote (and twice doing so) + was GD's choice to be invited into the non-Mafia PM that he was supposedly using + others have said he's acting strangely

-gbassi - suuuper quiet, very unlike him, yet clearly lurking the thread as he popped out to vote for GD (and also earlier when GFY joking voted Peaches in gbassi's place - gbassi appeared and replied soon after)

-Kesler - was the only person to constantly question Kryten's claim, and now trying to take credit for the GD vote when he really had little to do with it

-Gumball - using the "Aladeen Mafia method" of being active by joking around but rarely actually contributing + bandwagon vote on GD

So for now, I am going to vote ilduce for the following reasons (same as above but in more detail):

1) Early in the round he admitted up front he was just going to vote however Kryten voted, and twice did so. However, he did not vote for GD when everyone else (including Kryten) did, and was the only player who didn't vote for GD who was clearly active at the time of the vote

2) GreenDemon wouldn't trust Kryten enough to invite him into a PM, but said he'd invite ilduce instead. No comment from ilduce on this being done that I saw?

3) I don't know ilduce that well, but I noticed at least two others (Kryten and I forget who) comment that he wasn't acting like "TP ilduce" usually acted. Intuition is far from infallible, but it's worth trusting sometimes.

The original call-out. I don't find #1 particularly suspicious as when I didn't switch my vote to GD I thought to myself "MR is going to be irked by this" and so he is. Still, he would say the same thing TP or Mafia.

#2 This one sets off some alarm bells - the GD reasoning in my mind is weak - as GD was clearly headed for the gallows - why would I bother asking to be invited to his PM? That's Vic's job. Besides - if GD says, "I'll only let IlDuce in" and then IlDuce goes in and says (...anything...) there is going to be zero consensus as I'm not cleared, confirmed or even suspected of being TP at that point. Further,Kryten was already calling me out - zero chance the thread trusts my judgement of a PM.

#3 Kryten lends weight - the other - PPCLI - doesn't.

Funny PPCLI takes his foot off the "accuse IlDuce" wagon just as MR steps on the gas. A mafia tag-team passing the baton?

GD trusting only ilduce is weird to me

Vote ilduce

Also not sure why he picked me to 'confirm' mafia.

As stated in my previous comments - the GD reasoning is flimsy and suspicious. Conveniently jumping onto MR's conclusions seems even more shady than MR's initial comments.

Ilduce and Kesler have been acting the most shady out of everyone so far. Gumball's certainly acting odd, but it's hard to get a read on new players. I'll try to post something more detailed tonight.

Vote Ilduce

I still give Heffy a pass for calling out GD's PM-ing.. but.. if Kesler is right and GD didn't even want to play - maybe he was sacrificed? Very unlikely though - probably just being paranoid here.

I always find these really helpful. This was the MR I was missing last round!

All 4 of these make a lot of sense. Ilduce and Gumball definitely caught my eye.

Kesler too hasn't been acting as I expect him to.

Besides these few Peaches has seemed very quiet (at least from what i've seen) I was wrong about him last round but I just have a good gut feeling this time.

Unvote; Vote IlDuce

Burr always finds me suspicious. I think it's the hat. With that said, I don't think she's been overly suspicious for the time being.

--

Seems the consensus is that myself, gumball and kesler are all acting "strangely" this game I'm going to bet that at least one of us is mafia - my guess at the moment would be gumball rather than Kes!

Finally, still find JE and Luciferase's silent treatment suspicious.

Therefore...

Il Duce's fantastic Mafia List part 2

1) GreenDemon

2) PPCLI

3) g_bassi

4) Caboose

5) Luciferase

6) JE

7) Master Radishes or VIC

I threw VIC in there for good measure - come on - he's been kind of quiet and getting weirded out by the lack of attention.

He probably atleast named 1 mafia in the list below. GFY and I are TP, VIC is most likely tp and that leaves ilduce and gum.

VIG kill Ilduce imo. He's either the sk or mafia .Not sure why PPCLI was flip flopping on ilduce and why Kumar would only invite ilduce into convo but there's seriously weird about him

"2. Kesler87- Definetly acting strange but he's usually all over the place so it's hard to get a read on him yet

6. Gumballthechewy - The whole Aladeen is confirmed Mafia "joke" seemed like an attempt to start a bandwagon on Aladeen. Definetly seems like a Mafia ploy but this is only his second game so ????

12. ilduce39- As I said earlier Ilduce seems like a totally different player from the last few times he's been TP .

13. VICanucksfan5551- Really struck me as odd that he jumped right up to back Kryten after Kryten came out. Likely Mafia but could have just been desperate to get a TP alliance going or just has a crazy amount of trust in Kryten

17. Go Faulk Yourself - Definetly should be watched carefully as he may be Mafia trying to slip through the cracks usuing the Im going to be inactive this game due to ________ strategy

Or vig kill Lucy or JE if they vote at the last sec to avoid a god kill

:rolleyes:

Archived