The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Ok so basically I suggested that we sacrifice GD but no one really paid much attention to the idea and it was criticized by a couple of people that said it was too early for a sacrifice.

Then I told GD to go online and contribute to the discussion. He forgot to log in as anonymous. He was probably busy doing something and probably left the mafia screen open on his computer, making it seem like he was lurking.

He was then called out by VIC or Intoews(Forgot) for lurking and not contributing. Heffy caught GD using the pm and heffy was worried that VIC would catch him too because VIC is good at that type of stuff :P so Heffy felt it was probably for the best if he called out GD.

Then yeah all of us joined the bandwagon. I told him to call out a few people and edit that post about gbassi because Kryten thought it was suspicious for some reason lol

Ok so basically I suggested that we sacrifice GD but no one really paid much attention to the idea and it was criticized by a couple of people that said it was too early for a sacrifice.

Then I told GD to go online and contribute to the discussion. He forgot to log in as anonymous. He was probably busy doing something and probably left the mafia screen open on his computer, making it seem like he was lurking.

He was then called out by VIC or Intoews(Forgot) for lurking and not contributing. Heffy caught GD using the pm and heffy was worried that VIC would catch him too because VIC is good at that type of stuff :P so Heffy felt it was probably for the best if he called out GD.

Then yeah all of us joined the bandwagon. I told him to call out a few people and edit that post about gbassi because Kryten thought it was suspicious for some reason lol

That's basically how the GD sacrifice went down. I checked out GD's status immediately after Toews called him out and sure enough, I found him using the PM. I figured any TP was likely to try to check the same thing so I made a quick decision and called him out (after we'd agreed not to do so in the mafia PM). On a serious note, I just got home and I'm a little shaken up, so if someone can sign me up that would be great. I don't want to explain what happened publicly but am willing to answer via PM

To be honest, your defences just made you look more and more guilty in my eyes :P. It sure as hell seemed to work for everyone else, though.

The thing was, you were never going to be swayed. You had a feeling and you wouldn't be shaken from it. If I didn't defend myself, I'd be deflecting. If I did defend myself, I would be getting defensive. I knew I couldn't win with you.

ButmMy intention was always to convince Intoewsables, not you, that there simply wasn't enough evidence against me. I knew Kesler and Heffy would back up that idea too, so I wasn't too worried about not getting lynched that round. The next round, well, that was just pure luck. :P I told the other two to jump on the vote against me right away, but then Intoewsables went after Caboose instead. I knew via leaked PMs from Kesler that he considered me suspicious, but agreed there was little actual evidence against me. Caboose, on the other hand, was just so damn quiet and never explained why. It was then just a matter of Kes and KH switching their votes without drawing suspicion for it.

Sure was fun, the three of us going at it, eh? I don't know how we all managed to live three rounds together (and then me and Intoews two more) but I enjoyed it.

I actually agree. It wasn't intentional and I never asked to see her inbox, but I caught a glimpse of it when she went to show me Aladeen's PM. I think from now on, the two of us should make sure not to open our inboxes when we're in person.

I figured that was the case. And really, it could backfire on you guys too, if one of you is TP and catches a glimpse of the other with a Mafia PM.

The thing was, you were never going to be swayed. You had a feeling and you wouldn't be shaken from it. If I didn't defend myself, I'd be deflecting. If I did defend myself, I would be getting defensive. I knew I couldn't win with you.

ButmMy intention was always to convince Intoewsables, not you, that there simply wasn't enough evidence against me. I knew Kesler and Heffy would back up that idea too, so I wasn't too worried about not getting lynched that round. The next round, well, that was just pure luck. :P I told the other two to jump on the vote against me right away, but then Intoewsables went after Caboose instead. I knew via leaked PMs from Kesler that he considered me suspicious, but agreed there was little actual evidence against me. Caboose, on the other hand, was just so damn quiet and never explained why. It was then just a matter of Kes and KH switching their votes without drawing suspicion for it.

Sure was fun, the three of us going at it, eh? I don't know how we all managed to live three rounds together (and then me and Intoews two more) but I enjoyed it.

Fair enough. Good read on the situation by you, in that case.

I didn't really read it as overly defensive, though. It was more the exaggeration of your role in the Aladeen thing and then accusing us of putting it under the microscope after you brought it up. I'm still not sure why Toews didn't see your guilt after those long posts dismantling your claims by him.

I figured that was the case. And really, it could backfire on you guys too, if one of you is TP and catches a glimpse of the other with a Mafia PM.

It did backfire a little in Zodiac when I noticed she was shielding her phone from me while checking it in class.

If it's any consolation, I think we still probably would have won. Kesler was too ingrained as TP, and Caboose likely would have just been lynched the following round anyway.

Agreed. He really was the MVP this game.

I was only suspicious of him when he initially PMed me asking about why I wanted BHB Vig killed (this was around the same time Aladeen was trying to use it against me), but when I found out VIC trusted him, I assumed he was the Vig and just blindly trusted him even after it became obvious that VIC was the Vig, lol.

e: The edited PM with Kryten was well done too.

e: The edited PM with Kryten was well done too.

I forgot about that. I had no idea he actually used it.

I have some great new role ideas for this game. Pretty pumped for it.

Well don't give one to me. This was my annual game where I actually survived to the end, so it's guaranteed I'll be gone before round 3 next game, if not earlier.

Archived