The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Most of you know that if I were to try something, I would consult everyone first. If I were mafia, there is no way I would have been able to put together a plan like this and then consult my teammates in the amount of time it took for me to come forward with my role (even if VIC is supposed to be one of those teammates). How quickly do you think I can type?

For what it's worth, I received my PM 6 minutes before OTTS announced in the thread that roles had been handed out. Depending on the order roles were handed out in, there likely would have been enough time to at least briefly discuss something like this. Gun to my head though...you're probably telling the truth.

You were wayyyy too fast to agree with kryten lol. Is Kryten supposed to be a really trustworthy person or something?

Would I have quickly backed up a mafia teammate like that? I'd be more cautious.

This isn't really in Kryten's MO as mafia. He tends to be more conservative, unless I'm missing some obvious example to the contrary. I just think it's likely that if this was a mafia ploy, they would have bandied it about a little longer.

Would I have quickly backed up a mafia teammate like that? I'd be more cautious.

This isn't really in Kryten's MO as mafia. He tends to be more conservative, unless I'm missing some obvious example to the contrary. I just think it's likely that if this was a mafia ploy, they would have bandied it about a little longer.

Yeah I agree you probably wouldn't be that dumb but still suspicious

For what it's worth, I received my PM 6 minutes before OTTS announced in the thread that roles had been handed out. Depending on the order roles were handed out in, there likely would have been enough time to at least briefly discuss something like this. Gun to my head though...you're probably telling the truth.

If you were regular TP (or one without a medkit) I don't see the motivation for you to put this out there... so you must be something special.

Otis sent me the PM @ 1:58pm, I opened it @ 2:01 pm and posted in the thread @ 2:08 pm.

Now imagine if I were a mafia, I would have been informed of my mafia filthiness at around the same time (keep in mind Otis didn't start sending PMs as of 1:48pm). I would then have had to post or receive this idea in the mafia thread, receive confirmation or advice, respond and then write the post in the thread. It is possible but do you really think it likely that I could have done that so quickly?

What are the chances everyone was online at the same time though?

Oh and just to make things absolutely clear; as I said before, the vote on Kesler was a joke. Unvote Kesler . What I do find interesting however, is seeing how involved and gung-ho Gumball was until roles were announced and then he disappeared. Mafia PM? Vote Gumball .

If you were regular TP (or one without a medkit) I don't see the motivation for you to put this out there... so you must be something special.

I have the Med-Kit.

Otis sent me the PM @ 1:58pm, I opened it @ 2:01 pm and posted in the thread @ 2:08 pm.

Now imagine if I were a mafia, I would have been informed of my mafia filthiness at around the same time (keep in mind Otis didn't start sending PMs as of 1:48pm). I would then have had to post or receive this idea in the mafia thread, receive confirmation or advice, respond and then write the post in the thread. It is possible but do you really think it likely that I could have done that so quickly?

Probably not, which is why I'm inclined to believe you.

What are the chances everyone was online at the same time though?

Why would everyone need to be online?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Oh and just to make things absolutely clear; as I said before, the vote on Kesler was a joke. Unvote Kesler . What I do find interesting however, is seeing how involved and gung-ho Gumball was until roles were announced and then he disappeared. Mafia PM? Vote Gumball .

Sorry, I had to edit, I posited the wrong picture and it was an offensive one.... :sadno:

Archived