The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Texas family says they have captured the fabled Chupacabra.

Special Ed

When did I say I was an expert? And it was someone else that mentioned the raccoon. This was meant kind of as an interesting fun article to share compared to others here, so if you have nothing constructive or comical to add then just don't bother.

There was nothing constructive or comical in that post. You shouldnt have bothered.

Read the legends of the Chupacabra and this looks nothing like what has been described over the years.

First off El Chupacabra stands on 2 legs has spikes protruding from its neck leading down to the tail.

It is considered quite large and heavy like a small bear.

So yeah this is some poor outcast mongrel Possum, raccoon etc.

There was nothing constructive or comical in that post. You shouldnt have bothered.

Good one. Fortunately I don't let douchey nerds dictate my posts. Compared to some other threads on this forum a thread about chupacabras is gold. So go back to politics jerk.

Anyway I just thought it was interesting when I first read it even if a couple posters got their panties in a bunch. Thanks to the first poster who nailed it down early. Kind of disappointed it wasn't true lol.

Good one. Fortunately I don't let douchey nerds dictate my posts. Compared to some other threads on this forum a thread about chupacabras is gold. So go back to politics jerk.

Anyway I just thought it was interesting when I first read it even if a couple posters got their panties in a bunch. Thanks to the first poster who nailed it down early. Kind of disappointed it wasn't true lol.

Your insults are hurtful.

Archived