The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BC Lions

Rate this topic

As much as I agree about Glenn - without him we're not where we are. As a band-aid, he's done his job. But his best days are clearly behind him.

That's true - he has done his job as a band-aid. He's a back-up quarterback. Filling in for #1 he's got a .500 record, which is about what you expect from a back-up. He's allowing the team to tread water until Lulay gets back.

As much as I agree about Glenn - without him we're not where we are. As a band-aid, he's done his job. But his best days are clearly behind him.

That's true - he has done his job as a band-aid. He's a back-up quarterback. Filling in for #1 he's got a .500 record, which is about what you expect from a back-up. He's allowing the team to tread water until Lulay gets back.

Completely agree. Was do or die at that point and they kept pushing.

I, too, have no confidence in Glenn. Counting the days for Lulay's return...he just seems more composed/focused whereas Glenn doesn't take off and run if necessary. He's so hesitant. He forces those awful throws that are miles away (or picked off). Not good.

Agree with all of these. Glenn does nothing to inspire my confidence as the leader of the offense - but he's 3-3 with big wins against Sask and Calgary. While I'd credit those to Harris and the D, he's been "good enough". (Especially that TD to Jackson.)

league leading 9 interceptions. I'd expect better from a veteran QB even if he was a back up

I think we could try Travis Partridge, he looked decent when he got his chance. Glenn is doing okay but we gave up a first round pick for him, I expected more.

Im not a Big Glenn fan but for what he is,he isnt doing all that bad,, those 9 picks stand out but other than that he sits 3 in the league in QB ratings,,granted he has played 1 more game than most,,,but still....

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/statistics/

When Lulay returns he isnt going to magically flip a switch and be an allstar..its going to take a while for him ...he hasnt played in almost a year.

Edited by ShakyWalton

The problem is the picks are ill timed and he also overthrows in the end zone. There are times that we need to come away with points after a drive and don't. He isn't awful, but we can't count on him...that's the problem.

And Lulay will be rusty but his instincts are good.

FTR, it isn't all on Glenn when we lose or he struggles...the O line has to do their part too. But I have little faith in him getting it done.

The problem is the picks are ill timed and he also overthrows in the end zone. There are times that we need to come away with points after a drive and don't. He isn't awful, but we can't count on him...that's the problem.

And Lulay will be rusty but his instincts are good.

FTR, it isn't all on Glenn when we lose or he struggles...the O line has to do their part too. But I have little faith in him getting it done.

I hear you..some of those throws into the end zone last night werent even close for a seasoned QB.

I hope the Lions give Yonus Davis another chance now that he's making his return to the CFL. Dude was exciting to watch to say the least.

Boy..I dont know about that,, he has a criminal record and getting across the border would be hard and also will they take a chance on him when they already have Tim Brown and Logan doing what he did..

Boy..I dont know about that,, he has a criminal record and getting across the border would be hard and also will they take a chance on him when they already have Tim Brown and Logan doing what he did..

Especially when Brown isn't playing full-time due to import ratio rules. This is an excellent team once Lulay gets back to give the offense a boost.

• 3 weeks later...

My god i’ve been watching Arcenaux for a while now, HOW IS HE NOT IN THE NFL? Even practice squad with potential to be brought up or signed on the bubble? WHAT A BEAST.

Got tired of sitting on practice rosters and being bounced around would be my guess. He would rather play on a regular basis than make more money.