Sign in to follow this  
spur1

BC Lions

Rate this topic

The D doesn't look like crap unless you expect them to score. But yeah our offence is garbage, O-line can only protect Glenn for 5 seconds. Too bad Khari Jones can't realize that we need extra blockers to make up for our O-line.

The D doesn't look like crap unless you expect them to score. But yeah our offence is garbage, O-line can only protect Glenn for 5 seconds. Too bad Khari Jones can't realize that we need extra blockers to make up for our O-line.

:lol: Your point is valid, but any pro quarterback would kill for 5 seconds of protection....

I never thought I'd say this, but two games in and I already miss Jacques Chapdelaine.

D is looking better as the game goes on, but they've blown some bad plays. Even when Glenn has time, he's making stupid passes.

D is looking better as the game goes on, but they've blown some bad plays. Even when Glenn has time, he's making stupid passes.

Dante Marsh could have had a pick but he still made a good play. I don't know I've only seen 1 or 2 blown plays. I think they're one of the best defence group in the league if not the best.

My god, Glenn. Please somehow could out of the lineup you suck! Jeez I could throw the ball closer than that. Retire your crap.

Edited by Plum

What happened to the 2-headed monster we were supposed to have?

You figure that with a new coordinator, new system and new QB, that they would just toss the ball to Harris or Logan out of the backfield to take the pressure off Glenn.

Just awful.

I hope that old crappy QB retires or gets out of the lineup. He can't even give a WR a shovel pass for 3 yards.

I can see Glen getting released soon.... he has been terrible

I hope that old crappy QB retires or gets out of the lineup. He can't even give a WR a shovel pass for 3 yards.

Absolutely brutal. Let Beck run with it next game. See what he can do.

I know Montreal has taken the foot off the pedal, but he's done more than Glenn did the whole game.

Edited by Grapefruits

Glen has 6 interceptions in 2 games, had only 7 entire season last year.

Obviously he has declined.

Beck responsible for only touchdown. He should start next game.

What happened to the 2-headed monster we were supposed to have?

You figure that with a new coordinator, new system and new QB, that they would just toss the ball to Harris or Logan out of the backfield to take the pressure off Glenn.

Just awful.

Khari gets a couple of games of leeway, as he's new at this. But yeah, he really does need to wake up. He needs to not do the Chapdelaine, where the running game is not allowed to get into a groove.

Glenn was horrible. The O-Line worse. Looked like amateurs out there.

Beck gets the start out there next week.

Hoping Beck can pull a DeMarco next week but if he starts, it's his first in Mosaic Stadium.

As the years have gone on, I've gotten more and more bored of the Canadian football league.

I still want the Lions to do well. Casual fan I guess.

Hopefully they have the turnaround they had three seasons ago.

Why couldn't the Lions re-sign Nick Moore? Pretty obvious they need him right now.

Room for Khalif Mitchell I guess.

It's infuriating watching the offense. I'd say run the ball with Harris and Logan, but I doubt this offensive line can run-block any better than they can protect the QB. Beck should start, as Glenn simply can't handle the pressure and it can't get much worse.

Edited by King Heffy

Watched the Lions game on the PVR last night. What a game by Harris. O line looked much better.

Glenn looked pretty good, dropped balls really hurt his stats though. They need to catch those. Far too many penalties as well.

Getiing sick and tired of the weak calls

TSN panel really annoys me. Before the game Schultz was talking hypothetical about how Braily calling Wally saying they can't go 0-3, then said Wally told Chapdelaine we can't go 0-3, and how he would tell his staff the same thing.

REALLY? Not sure if he meant that Chapdelaine was the head coach or just a coach with the team. What was worse, no one on the panel corrected him.

Farhan Lalji ‏@FarhanLaljiTSN 1m
#BCLions are releasing OT Ryan Cave. #Shocker #CFL
Who'll replace him? We got Olafioye, Valli, Norman, Fabien as our 4 starters. Cave and Olafioye were our only tackles so maybe a guard moves over?
  • Upvote 1