The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Kings 1

TheRussianRocket.

Agreed. The Kings were hardly a motivated team out there.

Tell that to Quick. Seemed to me he wanted a win pretty bad.

Don't be mistaken. The Kings love beating us as much as we love beating them. There's no turning that off.

Don't be mistaken. The Kings love beating us as much as we love beating them. There's no turning that off.

Don't think it was about the win rather just getting scored on late...

Yeah, but goalies don't throw hits and take hits. Their night's work is delivered to them, they don't have to go initiate it.

LOL Edler got away with a clear interference.

Not interference in my opinion. Edler is allowed his ice and he did absolutely nothing to get in Carter's (was it?) way. Carter was looking straight down and skated into Edler

Not interference in my opinion. Edler is allowed his ice and he did absolutely nothing to get in Carter's (was it?) way. Carter was looking straight down and skated into Edler

Pretty sure it was Gaborik, but yeah. He skated right into Edler

I have to agree. The last two games were the first time I've sighted vintage Daniel all year. It's amazing how good Hank is when he doesn't have to drag Daniel around the ice and instead, Daniel helps complement him.

Yea for sure. Hank was great without him, and Danny was draggin the team down. Thought they could never play on the same line effectively together again, but maybe that thought was premature. Whenever they are split up, they always seem to play great together the 1st game re-united. Reminds me of game 4 vs LA in the 2012 playoffs, over a month apart, they made the Kings D look like schoolkids for 2 games. That twin swagger came back.

Fingers crossed.

Archived