The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Kings 1

TheRussianRocket.

Call me crazy but I think edler has actually picked up his game in the last 10 games or so. I have noticed it before today. Another solid game for him.

Daniel also seems to be picking it up.

We will see how this team responds to anaheim coming up.

Although sitting in the 6th draft position would be nice. I don't even know what i want anymore :(

Call me crazy but I think edler has actually picked up his game in the last 10 games or so. I have noticed it before today. Another solid game for him.

Daniel also seems to be picking it up.

We will see how this team responds to anaheim coming up.

Although sitting in the 6th draft position would be nice. I don't even know what i want anymore :(

OK ... you're crazy!

These two are so rude...barely let him get an answer in without interrupting. My God, buffoons.

Yep, starting to turn the corner on Booth...he's a pretty likable guy.

And I agree DeNiro....the Kings want to beat us...that doesn't go away. They played us hard and were absolutely invested in this game.

Great effort tonight. Even though the playoffs appear to be out of reach I love how their not quitting. I'm really not a fan of LA so no matter where the Canucks or Kings are in the standings I love seeing the Canucks beat them. Whats going to be exciting about the first round of the playoffs is atleast 1 of the Cali teams is getting eliminated forsure.

The only way to beat the best teams is if the whole team plays well, I think that happened tonight. All though Corrado still needs improvement, seemed out matched at times. He's still young and has a ways to go to reach his potential. He did alright considering the circumstances. The best line tonight continued to be Booth-Richardson-Kassian. Kassian is just so good at protecting the puck and makes such great passes.

Archived