The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

Rate this topic

The Stork

45 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The totally evil side of me want's Toronto to miss the playoffs on the last game. :ph34r:

I hate (almost) everything Toronto.  For some twisted, and unexplainable reason I really like the Jays.  I think it’s an infection.  

• Hydration 1

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I hate (almost) everything Toronto.  For some twisted, and unexplainable reason I really like the Jays.  I think it’s an infection.  

Nah man,no matter where they play,they represent Canada,that's where my heart is when cheering for out of town Canadian teams.

IPlus there winning,how can you not cheer for that,I do...:gocan:

11 minutes ago, blaise said:

Nah man,no matter where they play,they represent Canada,that's where my heart is when cheering for out of town Canadian teams.

IPlus there winning,how can you not cheer for that,I do...:gocan:

The Jays have likeable players, unlike the Leafs.  

• Hydration 1

Big 6-3 win for the Jays today. They really needed that as you can't expect any help from the O's later tonight.

The good news is that they have 10 games coming up against two last place teams. (7 against the Twins and 3 against the Orioles) They also have 3 more against the Rays down at the Trop and three against the Yankees in the penultimate series of the season.

That one might just decide things....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vladdy Jr is going to win AL MVP hands down. He deserves it. He’s chasing the Triple Crown as well. He’s really special. 

In other news, with another series win, we are a game back of Red Sox for 1st WC spot. Berrios pitches another gem. Hope we can finish the season off just like how we are playing as of late. Go Jays!

• Like 2
  • Hydration 1

15 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Vladdy Jr is going to win AL MVP hands down. He deserves it. He’s chasing the Triple Crown as well. He’s really special. 

In other news, with another series win, we are a game back of Red Sox for 1st WC spot. Berrios pitches another gem. Hope we can finish the season off just like how we are playing as of late. Go Jays!

Every sports writer I've heard talking about the MVP says Ohtani wins in a landslide.  I don't agree with it, but I guess the unicorn season of pitching and hitting just hasn't happened before.  Now, maybe I'm a homer, but I'm not sure I'd trade Ohtani for Guerrero's production straight up this year.  Granted the Jays are deep in starting pitching, but I think Guerrero has been that more dangerous at the plate (and not set in stone at the DH spot).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Every sports writer I've heard talking about the MVP says Ohtani wins in a landslide.  I don't agree with it, but I guess the unicorn season of pitching and hitting just hasn't happened before.  Now, maybe I'm a homer, but I'm not sure I'd trade Ohtani for Guerrero's production straight up this year.  Granted the Jays are deep in starting pitching, but I think Guerrero has been that more dangerous at the plate (and not set in stone at the DH spot).

Vladdy's terrific year has really helped his team all year long; and the Jays are in a play of push.

Ohtani has pitched well, and batted well, but his team is not near a play off spot.

MVP- is it most valuable in the league or most valuable to his team? If the latter Vlad wins.