The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Todays game is one you can use as a measuring stick for playoff expectations. Won't be bombing 10+ runs every night and they'll all be close. One thing I'm still iffy on is this team's ability to come out with a W in close games. Seem very uncomfortable. These games are the true tests.

They did beat the Rangers by a run recently. Won some close ones in New York too a few weeks back.

I prefer to look at the glass half full and say that teams pretty much have to play a perfect game to beat the Jays. One not great pitch by Allen in the 9th and the Jays could have won that game.

W is all that matters. His sac fly drove in a run. Still doing good things.

Oh I know. I'll take a win all day. Although I admit I kind of wanted to see Indians tie it up so Edwin got at least one more crack in the 9th to extend the streak. Obviously didn't get it, but that Goins walk off was awesome

This Indians team are annoying af.. Ughh every single one are tough outs to go along with their tough pitching.

Osuna blows it.

They're playing really good baseball right now. Kinda reminds me of the Royals without the headhunting and and false bravado.

They're playing really good baseball right now. Kinda reminds me of the Royals without the headhunting and and false bravado.

Winners of six straight before last night...

Terry Francona is one of the more underrated managers in the majors. Apparently, with the Jays poaching Shapiro for their front office, Francona has an opt out in his contract. He'll be highly sought after, if he invokes said clause.