The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

2 minutes ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

You can say that again :P 

I like a couple guys on the roster. Gordon and Hosmer come to mind, but that POS Ventura makes me hate the whole team (along with the rivalry that's been born mostly by home). 

A guy I played men's ball with (local guy drafted in I think the 5th round by KC roughly ten years ago if you're wondering who it is) played minor league ball with Hosmer and Moustakas (both high picks with big signing bonuses). Apparently they'd go to malls, start at one store and go opposite directions until they made a lap and see who could spend more money. They'd buy a Rolex just to spend more money than the others guy, never mind it might be their 3rd of the year. What a couple of meatheads.

ugh, what a soul crushing loss.  Bats couldn't get a key hit if their life depended on it.  The split second the Tigers needed a run, they were able to manufacture them.

The Jays have 31 wins, nothing to sneeze at, but it feels like they've won every single one of them the hard way.

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

ugh, what a soul crushing loss.  Bats couldn't get a key hit if their life depended on it.  The split second the Tigers needed a run, they were able to manufacture them.

The Jays have 31 wins, nothing to sneeze at, but it feels like they've won every single one of them the hard way.

I just have this feeling that they arent a very good team right now...the starters are lights out as a group....the pen royally sucks and their hitting and run producing is the worst in the league as is their team BA...they really arent very good.

1 hour ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Most people I know don't like Zaun but I like having him on Sportsnet. He can actually talk about the game rather than just read through some highlights. Now they just need to get rid of Barry Davis and James Cybulski. 

Hazel May can go too.

6 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Well last night I spent some time hugging the toilet and then this morning my car wouldn't start. But the good news is I at least can watch the Jays game now. 

well..I hope its a better game than yesterday or it will fit right in with hugging the toilet.

1 hour ago, Down by the River said:

Donaldson a double from the cycle.

The BoSox feed and now the Tigers' feed have both critiqued Pillar's approach at the plate.

Stats through today's game.

Pitches%20June%208_zpshh1m897m.png

What did they say about Pillar?

also, are hits for power just extra base hits?