The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia [The Game] - NHL - GAME OVER, BRUINS WIN

Peaches

Put it to a pole?

Probably the best way to decide it TBH. Still, I'd let him play, he comes back at the end of each game to try to get in the next. I mean, if he really wanted to be an ass wouldn't he just post in the thread while the game was going and not give a crap? And bug people as well? I understand you want to be cautious Peaches cause this is your game, but I just don't see CPJ trying so hard to get in this game to mess it all up.

Exactly this

Edit: For anyone who missed it this was MR's reason for banning him

"Cats isn't being banned because he's not liked. He's being banned because he's threatening to ruin the game for everyone. I didn't witness what happened in Survivor, but clearly he broke the rules there, or at least the spirit of the rules. He threatened to reveal his real teammates in this past Mafia game, and despite requests from both the GM and his teammates to avoid doing so, he basically gave us the middle finger and said he's not going to play the game as a team, but as an individual. He didn't actually break the rules, thankfully, but now he's apparently PMing 112 and asking him to vouch for him so he can screw around again.

Warning signs. Red flags. Whatever you want to call them, they're there. If I had put in a ton of effort into a game (like with Zodiac) and it was ruined by one person, that would suck. If I put a bunch more effort into another game and it was ruined by the same person even though we knew it was a possibility, I'd really have only myself to blame."

Just in case anyone missed this I quoted MR's reasoning for Banning Cats here

You guys do realize he promised to not ruin the game the last time he played mafia after the Survivor thing, right? Almost identical circumstances.

Yup which is why Im super leery about him being welcomed back

Did he? I may have to rethink my decision..

IMO you should confer with MR before making this decision sine MR was the one who banned him

Probably the best way to decide it TBH. Still, I'd let him play, he comes back at the end of each game to try to get in the next. I mean, if he really wanted to be an ass wouldn't he just post in the thread while the game was going and not give a crap? And bug people as well? I understand you want to be cautious Peaches cause this is your game, but I just don't see CPJ trying so hard to get in this game to mess it all up.

I'll truly regret saying that if I'm wrong, but I just don't think CPJ will do that.

Stupidity is stronger than you seem to think.

Archived