The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia [The Game] - NHL - GAME OVER, BRUINS WIN

Peaches

Oh the drama

Will CatsPajams be allowed to play?

Will Aladeen give in and play this game?

Will Dral make an appearance?

Will PPCLI make lists all game?

Will we get 25 players

Will PPCLI ever work humane hours?

Will Mark ever find his sandwich??!!!!

All the answer's will be revealed next time on CDC Mafia.

A poll is not fair, at all. It's a popularity thing. Most will vote no, not because they think I'll reoffend, but because they don't like me.

Not that I think I have much choice in this.... just annoying that I'll probably stay banned because people don't like me.

What if the reason they don't like you is because they think you'll reoffend?

What way do you think is more fair? Keep in mind that Peaches is well within his rights to just say you aren't playing and leaving it at that.

A poll is not fair, at all. It's a popularity thing. Most will vote no, not because they think I'll reoffend, but because they don't like me.

Not that I think I have much choice in this.... just annoying that I'll probably stay banned because people don't like me.

I don't think you give us enough credit. I guarantee that the people who vote no will do so because they think you'll re-offend. I also guarantee people voting yes may not like you, but are voting yes anyway. It's not a popularity contest.

I don't think you give us enough credit. I guarantee that the people who vote no will do so because they think you'll re-offend. I also guarantee people voting yes may not like you, but are voting yes anyway. It's not a popularity contest.

Thanks for the guarantee dude. Doesn't mean anything to me though. Absolutely nothing.

Another solution is: if Peaches feels he's put too much work into this game and doesn't want to risk it being ruined, someone can host a vanilla game next and allow CPJ in then. I'd volunteer but I simply don't have time these days to commit to GMing. (I may not even be able to play much longer, sadly.)

Another solution is: if Peaches feels he's put too much work into this game and doesn't want to risk it being ruined, someone can host a vanilla game next and allow CPJ in then. I'd volunteer but I simply don't have time these days to commit to GMing. (I may not even be able to play much longer, sadly.)

I would but my new posting means I don't have the time to host otherwise I would

Archived