The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

E-mail from Trevor Linden to season ticket holders

Mastaj

OP, have a question...is the Q&A only available to season ticket holders?

Good question, I actually don't know. I would assume the webcast itself is open to anyone, but perhaps submitting a question for Trevor to answer is only for STH? That's what the e-mail reads like to me.... the button in the e-mail says "Submit a Question", plus, there was no special link or login information for the webcast, which makes me think it will be public.

2832655391475279738.jpeg?v=1325056582.64

Hey, Deadman, Didn't Mom tell you that your face is going to freeze in that position if you keep doing that? :P

Can't afford seasons tickets (at least not until I win Lotto Max - at minimum the $50M (anything lower and most of it will go into the bank and subsist off interest)).

But I do like what I see from that letter to season ticket holders. It shows that he's not afraid to put his money where his mouth is. Because it's essentially; Don't like what he does at the draft and you can cancel your seasons tickets.

You don't have to win to get sales next season. In fact, we'll want to lose in 2014-15, so we can get a lottery pick, and a shot at McDavid or Barzel.

That is the case if you have a loser mentality...which thankfully TL doesn't. Losing is for losers, and only losers want to lose. Are you a loser?

Who are they going to get and or trade? can't move the over paid Twins who are on a down tend now until they retire.

Maybe Linden will lead us to another Game 7 defeat. can't wait.

Matt Moulson or Peter Stastny.

If we could get Mike Cammaleri I would be interested.

Good BC Boy Clayton Stoner...I want the Jersey.

Former Giant Andrej Meszaros

Or perhaps we could trade Schroeder, Hansen and Booth for Shea Weber

Did Trevor Linden ever play with a truly great puck moving D? Lumme was a more fundamentally sound, but not really more exciting version of Edler??

I remain convinced this is the biggest missing link. (player wise)

Always Need Elite-Level: 1st Line C, 2nd Line C, 3rd Line Shutdown C, Power Forward, Offensive D, Shutdown D, Goalie

Ummmm, isn't this just taking the oldest trick in the book from the Ron Zalko school of gym sales?

Hot new gym membership at RZs 10 day free trial....(we know if you are fat and lazy you probably won't show up anyway and also know that you'll be too lazy to actually cancel your membership)....then we gotcha!!!!

Yes, except this is worth thousands of dollars for the individual. They won't be that lazy.

It is my goal to ice a Canucks team you can be proud of, but actions speak louder than words. Your 2014.15 ticket membership deposit will be fully refundable until July 11, which is after the NHL Entry Draft and the start of free agency so that you can be confident in what we are doing to build a winning team.

I like Linden but I do not think he is the answer by himself. Fourty four years and counting.

Archived