The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Malone Arrested for DUI and Cocaine possession

Vrienzy

People be like, Malone, you so bad man, you broke tha law.

By the way, if you've exceeded the speed limit at any time you too have broken the law. Congrats :lol:

Go get caught driving under the influence of drugs and alcohal and use that as your defense in court

Let us know how that works out.

Well, if you can't have two beers and go for a drive, lets throw all the cell-phone users while driving a suspension also.

For that matter, all Asians that immigrate are banned from driving for five years, too. Because we are arguing about the probability of causing an accident right? That is what must be punished, the potential for an accident?

Yeah it is over rated for the people who've never done it. But its also just over rated in what it does, Its just another boring upper, that people mix with downers, just to party longer.

Any other drug like ketamine GHB or MDMA will actually give you a serious trip. Coke doesn't. Coke sucks.

Are you even serious ??? There's no trip on GHB except blacking out and getting raped in your sleep if you are not careful. It's like drinking a 26er of whisky in one gulp and the only trip there is teetering on that fine line before you go down for the count. Ketamine and MDMA, ok, they'll make you trip, but I'll take a ball of blow and a case of beer first any day. Just take a taxi though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you even serious ??? There's no trip on GHB except blacking out and getting raped in your sleep if you are not careful. It's like drinking a 26er of whisky in one gulp and the only trip there is teetering on that fine line before you go down for the count. Ketamine and MDMA, ok, they'll make you trip, but I'll take a ball of blow and a case of beer first any day. Just take a taxi though.

Completely wrong assessment of drug effect. Having a lot of raving experience from my teen years I can tell you GHB, when taken in recreational doses, which is how it is most often take pn, we only hear about the news stories of overdose from some perve trying to rape a chick. But when an individual knowingly takes an appropriate dosage of G, 3 grams in my case, they experience the upsides of being drunk, like reduced inhibitions, more fluid easy conversation, mild to moderate euphoria, without the nasty effects of alcohol like poor motor control. For example a person who has dosed properly on G can walk and function just fine, he just has a more warm euphoric perspective on things.

MDMA will not make you "trip" in the classes sense Of a trip, sure it will overwhelm you with euphoria, empathy, energy, body rushes, but visuals/hullucinations are rare except when consumed in extremely high doses, well above what's needed for the desired effects. If anything MDMA clears your mind, in a sense, it speeds up your thought patterns and causes you to change subject of thinking frequently, but when focusing in something it seems more clear on MDMA. Now I haven't used either drug in 8 years, and my understanding is that what's going around now isn't even MDMA anymore but rather shitty analoges and cathinones.

K, Acid, Mushrooms, DOM, 2C-B or any of the 2C-s for that matter, nowmthey will send you on a trip. Ahh the good old days. I miss partying sometimes but we all gotta up sometime.

Never cared much for coke though, seems it just over inflates egos that are already about to burst. Anyhow back on topic I always hate to hear about athletes getting caught doing this kinda stupid stuff..your young and loaded with money imget it you wanna party, why not take some of your millions and pay someone to drive you home

People be like, Malone, you so bad man, you broke tha law.

By the way, if you've exceeded the speed limit at any time you too have broken the law. Congrats :lol:

Which doesn't work out in your favour when you ask Dany Heatley how non-serious breaking the law was, as petty as the law seems.

Archived