The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bruins clinch the President's Trophy

Bruins win the President's Trophy with a win this morning against the lonely Sabres 4-1

Looking more like us this season. It's weird. In 2011 we looked like the better team all season long and all playoffs long right until we faced off against Boston. Boston are consistently winning games each and every year.

Ill add sources later

Here's one

@SportsCenter: Bruins win! Boston clinches Presidents' Trophy as NHL's top regular-season team. http://t.co/iM5G9Uj12a

Hopefully they continue to follow our path. Lose in the Final one season, win the PT the next, gone quickly in the first round, steady decline, swept in the first round, rapid decline, no playoffs.

Of course they'll probably win the cup this year and continue to have success afterward.

Hopefully they get booted out in the first round, I hate seeing them have success.

Hopefully with career ending injuries to Marchand, Chara, and Lucic since Shannnahan refused to do his job and give lifetime bans to any of those gutless pukes. There isn't a single Bruin who deserves an iota of respect.

Hopefully with career ending injuries to Marchand, Chara, and Lucic since Shannnahan refused to do his job and give lifetime bans to any of those gutless pukes. There isn't a single Bruin who deserves an iota of respect.

I'd argue Iginla and perhaps Eriksson, but other than that I'm don't really like any of em. I'm on the fence with Lucic.

I'd argue Iginla and perhaps Eriksson, but other than that I'm don't really like any of em. I'm on the fence with Lucic.

I'd argue that voluntarily signing with such a classless team is pretty disgusting. Lucic is pure scum. The guy headshots goalies and then autographs pictures of himself delivering the cheapshot. He's a disgrace to the city of Vancouver.

Archived