The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: 20th Century Warfare

g_bassi13

Alright here it is, let the games begin.

I am allied with the US and my role is the Saboteur! I suppose this means I am french. Viva la resistance!

Anyways the reason I am coming out of my lonely saboteur closet is that I am likely to be lynched cause I have been mafia the last three games I believe. My role is that of a TP role blocker, though my power doesn't seem to kick in until round 4! Useless French resistance, only act after their defense of their nation is no longer possible!

If I am killed by mafia, not really a big loss since I am very unlikely to live to round 4 any ways. At this point I am not sure if 112 was telling the truth about being TB, so I have not contacted her yet - Plus no one believes me in PM anyways, for some unknown, unfair and unjust reasons I'm sure.

Well there you have it, not really a game changing post at this point but just thought I would throw all this out there. If TP specials want to PM me that's up to you all. If the doc would like to save me that would be appreciated too (very appreciated if you know what I mean ;) )

Archived