The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: 20th Century Warfare

g_bassi13

That's very true! Though you will have to take up any historical inaccuracies with Bassi though :P

Just to make some points in general:

1) I already mentioned that this is not based in total reality.

2) This is not just World War 2.

That's about all I have to say.

Vote tally

Kesler87 - Malkin Cookies, Aladeen

Intoewsables - mau5trap, Kesler87

Peaches - Drouin, Peaches (Joke vote still counts for now, lol)

Luciferase - ilduce39, King Heffy

Bo Hunter Booth - BurrDaMan

OurTimeToShine - Go Faulk Yourself

Silfverberg Snipes - Kryten

BurrDaMan - One One Two

Normally I would say that it seems Caboose is a mafia trying to get in under the wire to avoid a special kill or something, but if he were, why claim a role that invites a kill/investigation in the first round? As a TP, the role is not one he would want to deal with in later rounds if he kept quiet so it seems possibly legit to me.

I am thinking that we should be looking at the quieter players again. They were a problem in the last three faction game we played (Zodiac) when all the active players were getting killed left and right. Quiet players, please feel free to come forward with ideas/suspicions; the more you help the less likely you die ;)

Guest Gumballthechewy

Normally I would say that it seems Caboose is a mafia trying to get in under the wire to avoid a special kill or something, but if he were, why claim a role that invites a kill/investigation in the first round? As a TP, the role is not one he would want to deal with in later rounds if he kept quiet so it seems possibly legit to me.

I am thinking that we should be looking at the quieter players again. They were a problem in the last three faction game we played (Zodiac) when all the active players were getting killed left and right. Quiet players, please feel free to come forward with ideas/suspicions; the more you help the less likely you die ;)

I'd say it's likely you are a nazi/commie and are trying to seem helpful to avoid arousing suspicion but you have failed in not arousing me good sir and I demand to answer for your crimes!

As for real suspects nobody has stood out for me yet, typical first round... <_<

I'd say it's likely you are a nazi/commie and are trying to seem helpful to avoid arousing suspicion but you have failed in not arousing me good sir and I demand to answer for your crimes!

As for real suspects nobody has stood out for me yet, typical first round... &lt;_&lt;

post-12472-Shia-LaBeouf-magic-gif-SNL-do

I've still got it.

I've always found joke votes as a way to deflect suspicion off yourself for a round or two. I still remember the game where Apples voted for himself for like the first 5 rounds and nobody else suspected him.

So for now, vote Peaches until something more substantial comes up.

Joke vote ^^^. WW didn't say anything about a gut-feeling.

I've always found joke votes as a way to deflect suspicion off yourself for a round or two. I still remember the game where Apples voted for himself for like the first 5 rounds and nobody else suspected him.

So for now, vote Peaches until something more substantial comes up.

Apples was a TP that game if we're thinking of the same one.

Archived