The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: 20th Century Warfare

g_bassi13

For the record, I thought the game would've been pretty even if it weren't for the TB role. That's the one role that setup the TP alliance too easily.

Other than that. I mean, a Sheriff that went 4/4 (And I was roleblocked round 5), and a Vigilante that went 4/5 is pretty hard for the Mafia to win at all. My investigations were mostly after quieter people kind of just blending in for the most part. We took what SS said as truth because it made sense, but obviously it wasn't true after all.

I'd also think 2 Mafia teams kind of did them in too. Them attacking eachother and all doesn't help. I don't know if a 2-Mafia team game has ever had a Mafia win. I haven't seen one in the time I've played.

I'd also think 2 Mafia teams kind of did them in too. Them attacking eachother and all doesn't help. I don't know if a 2-Mafia team game has ever had a Mafia win. I haven't seen one in the time I've played.

Neither have I. It seems like you'd need half of the players in the game to be Mafia for either team to have a chance at winning. Using the traditional number of Mafia and splitting them into two teams just doesn't really work.

sorry for killing u ked

</4

IMO start a new list, and then tag me at the end when everyone else that wants to has signed up.

1. Kryten

2. Intoewsables (unless someone else wants to jump in)

I've been working on an idea for a game for a while now but I'm not sure if it'll be ready by the time Kryten's game is done. If it's not, I can always just host a vanilla game though.

Before the game, she asked me what role I had and I told her I was Mafia. She assumed I was joking and asked again, so I told her I hadn't received a PM yet. I guess she took that and figured that regular TPs didn't receive PMs, which screwed her over when you asked her about her role.

That didn't actually have anything to do with you. Gbassi said TP without roles wouldn't receive PMs.

For the record, I thought the game would've been pretty even if it weren't for the TB role. That's the one role that setup the TP alliance too easily.

Other than that. I mean, a Sheriff that went 4/4 (And I was roleblocked round 5), and a Vigilante that went 4/5 is pretty hard for the Mafia to win at all. My investigations were mostly after quieter people kind of just blending in for the most part. We took what SS said as truth because it made sense, but obviously it wasn't true after all.

I don't want to discount the performance of the TP alliance, like I have previously mentioned, spectacular stuff. But perhaps, just maybe picking vigilante kills and investigation targets became much, much easier when the alliance was practically assembled in the first round? TB made it too easy.

</4

1. Kryten

2. Intoewsables (unless someone else wants to jump in)

I've been working on an idea for a game for a while now but I'm not sure if it'll be ready by the time Kryten's game is done. If it's not, I can always just host a vanilla game though.

What's your idea toewsies (or your thematic conceptualization of it)? I've been thinking of something too, and I was going to run some ideas by you because you obviously have experience hosting, and I wanted things to be logical and balanced and such.

Archived