The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: 20th Century Warfare

g_bassi13

Did I read the role descriptions properly and see that Kryten, as Soviet Cannon Fodder, was the only one who didn't have a power?

Neither did Gumball, but his had the added bonus that he ditched the Nazi party if he was the last one standing. Not so much a power as a stipulation that secretly screws over a team, lol.

Thanks for hosting, G_bassi! I always wanted to be a Lackey, and I got my wish.

Since I blocked GFY round 5, I really hoped Toews would be alive and get investigated round 6, when he would show up as TP.

Oh well.

Can someone please sign me up?

You've been added.

I really liked this game bassi tbh I think the only thing it suffered from was not enough players, if there was closer to 30 players I could see this game theme being one if the best ever! Great job man I know that was a lot of work.

And to BDM for not saving me the first round, that broke my heart :(

Guest Gumballthechewy

I really liked this game bassi tbh I think the only thing it suffered from was not enough players, if there was closer to 30 players I could see this game theme being one if the best ever! Great job man I know that was a lot of work.

And to BDM for not saving me the first round, that broke my heart :(

Yeah, this was the best game I've played (even though I died right away :P ) but it needed more players.

Archived