The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[BOXING]Related discussion here!

Angry Goose

Wow easy win for Cotto. He made history in Puerto Rico becoming the first 4 dfferent title weight holder

Yeah Im looking forward to watching this. I thought Cotto looked a lot slower against Trout than he did with Mayweather- wasn't sure if he was dwindling fast.

Time to rejuvinate this thread:

if you could make a fight happen soon, who would you like to see? Perzonally, I'd love to see Broner and Khan square off. I still think Broner is getting better, and Khan would be a tough match up for him.

Yeah Im looking forward to watching this. I thought Cotto looked a lot slower against Trout than he did with Mayweather- wasn't sure if he was dwindling fast.

Time to rejuvinate this thread:

if you could make a fight happen soon, who would you like to see? Perzonally, I'd love to see Broner and Khan square off. I still think Broner is getting better, and Khan would be a tough match up for him.

Agreed. I think Khan would win decisively though.

The only fighter Broner has still fought that is considered an A fighter in Maidana.

His fight against Molina was a joke. Extremely boring and against a clearly inferior fighter.

Agreed. I think Khan would win decisively though.

The only fighter Broner has still fought that is considered an A fighter in Maidana.

His fight against Molina was a joke. Extremely boring and against a clearly inferior fighter.

I second this! I was hoping on broner giving an exciting fight but it was a snoozer. And in my opinion Maidana isn't an A fighter more like a B, all he has is power and a tremendous heart!

I second this! I was hoping on broner giving an exciting fight but it was a snoozer. And in my opinion Maidana isn't an A fighter more like a B, all he has is power and a tremendous heart!

Anyone that gives Mayweather that kind of trouble is an A fighter in my book.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://youtu.be/IM57JIKelk0

http://youtu.be/eFSs5UlKfy4

...2 more days, it's going down. Pumped for this fight to say the very least! Floyd my fav fighter but man oh man is Maidana a great athlete too. Very respectful and he has a great game plan. Will be satisfied no matter who wins.

Edited by TheRussianRocket™

• 2 months later...