The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is Dallas a good trading partner for us?

Sandro17

They just lost in the first round. So maybe they want a trade :bigblush:

Edit: In light of these circumstances who could they give for Edler/Kesler?

LOL

Every team that gets kicked out of playoffs cue the next Kesler trade there is a list it's getting shorter better hurry and suggest another trading partner.

LOL

Bunch of crazy people all thinking original thoughts.

Ryan Kesler to:

Tampa Bay - 19naslund19

Detroit - Bure to Mogilny

St. Louis - Tyler Song

Los Angeles

San Jose- PPCLI

Dallas - Sandro17

Anaheim - Merci

Chicago - higgyfan

Colorado - N7Nucks

Minnesota - Hamhuised

Montreal - Bure to Mogilny

Boston - dragon4401

New York Rangers - Tom Sestito

Philadelphia - Gooseberries

Pittsburgh - elvis15

Columbus - Pears

I volunteer for SJS

Lmao

Rich Peverley would be a good fit on the Nucks, with our end-of-season collapse and all.

Too soon?

On a serious note, the Stars have a good crop of depth players I've love to get my hands on. Jordie Benn, Garbutt, Chiasson, Fiddler, Whitney, Sceviour...any one of those would make me happy in a depth D/F role. Whitney on the third line with 2nd PP duties alongside Kesler would be nice.

Rich Peverley would be a good fit on the Nucks, with our end-of-season collapse and all.

Too soon?

On a serious note, the Stars have a good crop of depth players I've love to get my hands on. Jordie Benn, Garbutt, Chiasson, Fiddler, Whitney, Sceviour...any one of those would make me happy in a depth D/F role. Whitney on the third line with 2nd PP duties alongside Kesler would be nice.

Fiddler is a UFA I think...could be a decent depth guy. Travis Morin could be a good pickup as well....when we talk about hard working minor leaguers who haven't had a break. Could turn into another Burrows.

Dallas messed up with Nikuschkins confidence big time IMO. They just threw away his development.

Fiddler is a UFA I think...could be a decent depth guy. Travis Morin could be a good pickup as well....when we talk about hard working minor leaguers who haven't had a break. Could turn into another Burrows.

Dallas messed up with Nikuschkins confidence big time IMO. They just threw away his development.

Nichushkin had a solid rookie campaign was given offensive opportunities. His totals are not too far of Rick Nash's rookie season. I think he has a promising career.

Archived