The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A 765 lb woman trying to lose 200 lbs...

Dazzle

As pitiful as her current state is, I admire the fact that she is attempting to lose weight amidst the fad of "You can be healthy at any size, quit fat shaming!".

Who knows, that guy might actually love her. I don't think it's our place to comment.

Was gonna say this. I hope she manages to pull it off and make a transformation in her life.

first sentence :A morbidly obese woman in Cedar Rapids, Iowaedit: they're also talking about taking an ambulance to Texas.. that'd be pretty difficult to do from the UK. lol

Ahhh very wrong then, I think I saw the newspaper article and assumed..

Still, her feet are sexy..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/29/charity-pierce-lose-weight-get-married_n_5228733.html

I don't know what's more screwed up here.

The 21 year old decent looking guy trying to marry this sick woman on so many levels or the fact that she already has a child that is 18 years old, who is only 3 years younger than this guy that she is trying to marry. Also to note, this child is biologically related. The child is from the said 21 year old's brother, Jimmy.

So, his new step-daughter is already his niece? Odd, but nothing wrong with that.

Is it me or does her feet look really disproportionate to the rest of her body

You got it wrong. The rest of her body is disproportionate to her feet.

As pitiful as her current state is, I admire the fact that she is attempting to lose weight amidst the fad of "You can be healthy at any size, quit fat shaming!".

Who knows, that guy might actually love her. I don't think it's our place to comment.

I'm not shaming her for her weight.

I'm shaming her for "falling in love" with a guy who is 3 years older than her own daughter. That daughter is also the guy's sister-in-law basically.

This is disgusting on so many levels.

Archived