The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016 CDC STHS Hockey League Draft

Welcome to the 2016 STHS Hockey League Draft

-Draft will consist of 5 rounds (30 picks per round)

-Draft clock will run from 8:00am to 12:00am

Draft will start once Phoenix makes their pick (Mash can choose to wait until the EHM rankings/stats are posted)

Time Limits

Round 1: 8 hours

Round 2: 6 hours

Round 3: 3 hours

Round 4: 2 hours

Round 5: 1 hour

This thread is only for draft related talk as I don't want it cluttered up with useless nonsense as it makes it much more difficult for me to track the pick

Draft related info

Draft Spreadsheet

2016 STHS Draft Spreadsheet

EHM Final Rankings

sUthzwr.png

xySEykk.png

19qNO0q.png

KoYhpu1.png

cNo5Wzd.png

BUuCRfS.png

HsvNUK7.png

EHM Goalie Stats

dgu60o5.png

EHM Player Stats

dWcJcmm.png

omR4XDw.png

Scouting Reports

rbriIR0.png

wTHbyNC.png

5ctFHXp.png

fIHJgG7.png

BPA List

EHM

Phoenix would like to thank the company which hosts these forums for hosting the draft this year, and all the users who have come out to watch the draft. Phoenix would also like to thank commissioner and Tampa Bay Lightning GM *VC* for running the league, and congratulate his league-owned team for suspiciously winning the cup. I would also like to thank Shane Doan for his services as captain, and final season with the team in which he skated slightly faster than a quadruple amputee.

That all being said, with the first overall pick in the 2016 NHL entry draft, the Phoenix Coyotes are proud to select from the WHL's Vancouver Giants (Edmonton in EHM), forward Tyler Benson.

benson.jpg

Before announcing Anaheim's 2nd overall selection in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft, I'd like to congratulate VC and his Tampa Bay Lightning for taking home the Stanley Cup. I'd also like to give a warm welcome to new Winnipeg GM, HowYouDrouin. May your tenure with Winnipeg be long-lived.

With the 2nd overall selection in the 2016 NHL STHS Entry Draft, the Anaheim Ducks select from the Sarnia Sting(IRL)/Saginaw Spirit (EHM), Jakob Chychrun!

2OKWoYn.png

For the scouting reports, when can we ask for them? I ask because if I have the 5th pick and I scout the 5th rated player, but as soon as I get the report, he goes 4th overall I am screwed. But if I wait until its my pick to send in a report, there is no guarantee that I will get the report before my time is up.

For the scouting reports, when can we ask for them? I ask because if I have the 5th pick and I scout the 5th rated player, but as soon as I get the report, he goes 4th overall I am screwed. But if I wait until its my pick to send in a report, there is no guarantee that I will get the report before my time is up.

You can ask for them whenever. I'll be around most of tomorrow, and tonight for another hour or so

Archived