The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016 CDC STHS Hockey League Draft

Every GM is allowed to request 1 scouting report on an ehm player, next top 3 prospects should be posted in the 1st page of the draft as an example

Another question: is this per first round pick? I have two first round picks so do I get two scouting reports?

Another question: is this per first round pick? I have two first round picks so do I get two scouting reports?

No, per team. If I did it by pick, and then a pick gets traded, stuff gets complicated, and people complain or abuse the system by flipping picks again and again. It doesn't have to be a first round guy either, any guy listed above that isn't taken is fair game

Just saw this thread after forgetting about the draft. Can't pick at all tonight unless it's in the next hour so Inane it'd be nice of you picked. I'm right after you in the draft and we can get this thing going.

When is his time up exactly?

Just saw this thread after forgetting about the draft. Can't pick at all tonight unless it's in the next hour so Inane it'd be nice of you picked. I'm right after you in the draft and we can get this thing going.

When is his time up exactly?

4pm

If you want, send a list and I or VC could make the pick for you. I'm out for some of the evening but will be available afterwards

He posted in the main thread saying this...

inane

Today, 01:03 PM

Rumours abound pick #4 dealt...

I never saw anything from CM about the trade, so not sure if the person he traded to has until 4:00.

The pick is due at 4pm, getting BPA'd at that point, he's had plenty of time to inform of an actual trade or make the pick

if the pick is still your property at 4pm, it is yours

So what are you saying. I should either screw him and just reneg on my trade or take the risk and be skipped and then have him reneg on the deal?

Seems like we could wait 30 mins to avoid that bs.

So what are you saying. I should either screw him and just reneg on my trade or take the risk and be skipped and then have him reneg on the deal?

Seems like we could wait 30 mins to avoid that bs.

you've been up since 8pm yesterday, had plenty of time. I also don't get why he won't be back until 4:30 if he expects to get this pick, I've made ti clear the pick is due at 4

you've been up since 8pm yesterday, had plenty of time. I also don't get why he won't be back until 4:30 if he expects to get this pick, I've made ti clear the pick is due at 4

I don't need time, the deal was put in hours ago. I don't know where he is or why he can't come back til 4:30. Do you guys know everyone and could text him? It's LA.

I don't need time, the deal was put in hours ago. I don't know where he is or why he can't come back til 4:30. Do you guys know everyone and could text him? It's LA.

I'll offer a compromise. At 4 you can choose to be skipped. At that point, Lupul is allowed to pick, as are every team after that is present until Dis shows up to make the pick.

No guarantee the guy he wants is still available by the time he's back, but it may be better than getting bpa'd

Archived