The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

PlayStation

I don't know how you could even finish one prestige on BO2, the game was ass. I couldn't even play it for 24 hours total, found myself playing BO1 zombies and Mw3 that year and I usually never go back to old games

A lot of people (including me) really liked Black Ops 2. It was the best cod since MW2.

Black ops was fun for zombies but the online got boring fast. Infinity Wards last 2 instalments (MW3 and Ghosts) were the 2 worst in the series. For me, BO2 was a breath of fresh air.

I trust Treyarch and Ill be buying their game next year.

Warning, heard the "Zombies" mode is a sham and just a bonus level in their survival mode like they had in MW3. It's not legit zombies people are saying.

Treyarch does Zombies, they will be producing the NEXT COD game.

Ya I'm not sure what to make of it either, my friend only briefly mentioned it and I haven't looked into it at all so who knows, if it has legit Zombies then there is a reason for me to buy it, if not then I don't see really see a reason to get it.

Ya there is alot of different opinions on the Cod games.

Obviously MW2 was great, I think everyone can agree on that.

I really liked Black Ops 1, I thought it was great, I liked the addition of combat training which I would play when I was bored, I liked some of the new killstreaks, some of maps were really cool, the new wager modes were awesome & the Zombies was outstanding.

MW3 I really liked, I liked the Special Ops, I liked the Survival mode, and the online was pretty good aswell.

I wasn't a huge fan of BO2, the Zombies sucked for me because of the random fire in the ground on the maps, the maps were cool though like Tranzit, but I never got into the online so I ended up selling it & didn't get to play more than like 2 or 3 of the Zombies maps.

Ghosts just wasn't that fun to play, it was really the same game as MW2 & MW3, not much to be excited about it.

The cod games as far as online have pretty much run its course for me, but the next time there is going to be Zombies (and good Zombies) then I'll be interested in buying it.

After my first game I can say that this is waaaay funner than BO2 or Ghosts.

That's all that I've been hearing.

It's been getting pretty good reviews and what I've watched on live streams have looked great.

I'm going to buy it today. Although a month from now I don't expect to be playing it anymore, but that seems to be the life line for any game besides NHL for me.

Well I came home and my Xbox One had 1 game in the installation queue. For some reason, Advanced Warfare is at 5% downloaded and I never purchased it nor do I even have funds or a credit card on my Xbox. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think I just got a free game because the store screwed up. (Battlefield 4 and Forza 5 I ended up getting free somehow).

Yup. Ended up getting this + the seasons pass + the pre order bonus absolutely free. How? IDK! I went to see if it was 59.99 or 69.99 and it said "Ready to Install" so I just went with it. Im not sure maybe I downloaded a gamer picture and won a sweepstakes or something. Im just beyond excited right now.

This also happened with Forza 5 in the summer. It was also "Ready to Install" never had to pay for either game.

Yup. Ended up getting this + the seasons pass + the pre order bonus absolutely free. How? IDK! I went to see if it was 59.99 or 69.99 and it said "Ready to Install" so I just went with it. Im not sure maybe I downloaded a gamer picture and won a sweepstakes or something. Im just beyond excited right now.

This also happened with Forza 5 in the summer. It was also "Ready to Install" never had to pay for either game.

I wish my PS Store would glitch out like that. :(

Whenever the download finishes I'll have a crack at the game. The multiplayer looks a lot funner, didn't touch ghosts due to how generic and how much it looked the same. Brb 20hrs downloading this 40gb file, good compression guys.

Archived