The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

They said the presentation side of it was done by a separate team, not the one who works on gameplay etc.

-GM Mode is basically going to include the same core (may add more as a patch later)

-BAP is going to include the same core

What really have they done? Dynamic cloth? Puck physics? Update NHL Moments live? Yikes...

Im probably still going to get the game on PS4 for BAGM and OTP can be fun sometimes, but I'll probably wait a couple months for a price drop. Until then ill just enjoy Destiny.

Has otp been confirmed? I always thought it ran on the same servers as EASHL.

GM Connected is scrapped and there's no mention in his interview saying if it's even coming later on. Says it's the least played game mode. Not sure how that justifies just letting it go. There are lots of people who play it....and many leagues have already been set up for it.

The EASHL thing is very disappointing. I wonder how long after launch they'll have OTP. Even then though, he only says OTP will be patched in....so not EASHL? Without EASHL I don't even care about playing OTP. It'll basically be drop-in or with an actual NHL team.

What a joke ea has become I hope none of you guys plan on buying both copies for both systems.. How could anyone support this garbage company I'm not even sure I'll be buying hockey this year just because they obviously don't give a shit about the fans

I have no idea which version to get.

I'm a big EASHL guy and GM Connected guy. Although I'm really wanting some new gameplay, as 14 has the same cheese shots as usual. They have not mentioned anything on what the difference is between 14/15 on PS3/360.

I actually do like HUT as well, so I could easily play that on PS4. I'm not a huge Online VS guy, although I do from time to time.

This is difficult.

I have no idea which version to get.

I'm a big EASHL guy and GM Connected guy. Although I'm really wanting some new gameplay, as 14 has the same cheese shots as usual. They have not mentioned anything on what the difference is between 14/15 on PS3/360.

I actually do like HUT as well, so I could easily play that on PS4. I'm not a huge Online VS guy, although I do from time to time.

This is difficult.

PS3 my man. EASHL is where it's at. You can't honestly enjoy playing with 4 AI players

Lol guys. Do you want to play a glitchy EASHL for better graphics? EA dosen't want everyone bi*ching about it. Just play NHL 14 or NHL 15 on last gen(or whatever you want to call it.) it would be a glitchy game mode that you guys would b*tch about a lot. At least they will have OTP later.

And we should have to shell out 70 bucks, when previous gen has more modes, that they pay the same amount for?

annnnnd the trollin' clown said we were stupid to think EASHL wouldn't be in the game, and he'd eat his shirt if it isn't in....Oh yeah, but he's a troll.....go figure....

Yea Bacon has his moments but it's pretty obvious he's a huge d!ck. always takes cheap shots at 2bc for some reason

Sad they took out 2 games modes but neither matter for me. I only play vs. with friends or play offline GM mode. I never go online with NHL games. However, the sales will obviously be much lower now since the majority of fans are rattled. Watch them re-introduce it into NHL 16. That'd be the only changes they would even make.

Archived