The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Please HELP! Is my jersey a fake?

Cocolocci

Hello everbody,

I saw a a topic about these, but I can't post at it (topic is from 2012), so I make a new one.

I bought a jersey at ebay of 1993/94 with Trevor Linden on the back, but I guess I become a victim of a imitation. I got the jersey today and.. ah please look at the pictures, I hope you could help me. <_<

12348r7.jpg

snctts.jpg

2hzlum9.jpg

2gw9fme.jpg

Thank you for help.

Greetings from Germany :)

Meh as long as it looks good I wouldn't be too worried if it 's fake. Unless of course you paid what a real one costs then I would return it ( E-bay has great customer service)

FWIW I have one just like this I bought for $30 from a Chinese company to wear to beer league hockey. It is really good quality and has stood the test of time very well and it's identical to an authentic one (apart from the fact I marked the inside of the collar to indicate it's fake)

Hallo!

Wie geht es dir? ;)

Entshuldigung, Ich spreche nur ein wenig Deutsch.

The jersey doesn't look authentic. The letters look kinda iffy to me, but then again I am not an expert. Something is just 'off'. It's disproportionate with the number.

Schon dich zu sehen!

It's a fake, If you have a real jersey you don't see the logo on the other side like that.

Way I know? I just turned all my Jerseys inside out

16 Linden Assistant Captain Jersey (Orca) Autographed

1 Luongo Vintage stick in rink

35 Schneider Millionaires

Still a nice jersey though

its a fake, you shouldnt be able to see the logo from the inside, should be stitched onto the front... stripes look out of whack too

i dont know about all this "blah blah blah wear it with pride" BS is about, the issue here is that they advertised a genuine jersey and sold him a knock off. i would get a refund if possible, the real ones look and feel so much nicer.

Archived