The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

Tanikins seems to be playing similarly to when Silverberg Snipes played his first game and he was mafia. She might be trying to seem like a clueless TP, or she actually is one.

But I guess we shouldn't vote out a new player in the 1st round. Unvote Tanikins.

That was a quick flip-flop.

vote Heffy, odd that he didn't unvote first.... If he changes/clarifies, I'll change my vote.

I don't see why he would fail to unvote on purpose. It was probably just a mistake.

I'd actually agree he seems like SS. That said, I'll hold out on voting the newbie for now.

That wasn't actually an act by SS, though. He played exactly the same way the next game as TP. I'm sticking by my SK prediction for her.

Vote Bo Hunter Booth

Why? Provide justification, people.

Vote Count

Kesler87 (4) - BurrDaMan, Where's Wellwood, LTCanucksfanatic, Tanikins

King King Heffy (3) - Snake Doctor, VICanucksfan5551, otherwise

Bo Hunter Booth (3) - Go Faulk Yourself, Beluga Whale, King King Heffy

Where's Wellwood (2) - Aladeen, Kryten

BurrDaMan (2) - Kesler87, OurTimeToShine

Drouin (1) - JE14

JE14 (1) - Drouin

Just an update. Still 20 or so minutes to vote.

That was a quick flip-flop.

I don't see why he would fail to unvote on purpose. It was probably just a mistake.

That wasn't actually an act by SS, though. He played exactly the same way the next game as TP. I'm sticking by my SK prediction for her.

Why? Provide justification, people.

That's true.

My vote for Kes was a joke bandwagon follow so I'm very open to changing. It'd be great if the sheriff/spokesperson could speak up with something.

Why would the sheriff out themselves? No point for the spokesperson to either unless they're at risk of getting lynched or mafia killed. We should be better than waiting for a spokesperson to give us an uninvestigated target to bandwagon on.

Why would the sheriff out themselves? No point for the spokesperson to either unless they're at risk of getting lynched or mafia killed. We should be better than waiting for a spokesperson to give us an uninvestigated target to bandwagon on.

or they may have hit a mafia with their first investigation.

Yeah, I think WW is too experienced of a player to want the sheriff to come out in the first round if she was TP.

Archived