The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

I kind of wanna play one of these games sometime but um...how do you even play? I never played mafia before? If someone can pm the rules I'd love to sign up for the next game (after this one)

Just sign up for this one and learn by diving in. It's one of those games that seems really confusing at first, but is actually pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it.

In its simplest version, every player in the game is either a Townsperson or part of a secret Mafia team. Each side is trying to eliminate the other. None of the Townspeople know who among them are secretly Mafia, so every round they vote out one person who they think might be. Then, also once per round, the Mafia choose one Townsperson to kill. The dead players are out of the game. This goes back and forth until one side eliminates the other. There are almost always special roles thrown in, to help out one side or the other, as well.

Just remember never to trust Intoewsables VICanucksfan OurTimeToShine Aladeen Kesler87 Go Faulk Yourself King Heffy anyone at all.

Just sign up for this one and learn by diving in. It's one of those games that seems really confusing at first, but is actually pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it.

In its simplest version, every player in the game is either a Townsperson or part of a secret Mafia team. Each side is trying to eliminate the other. None of the Townspeople know who among them are secretly Mafia, so every round they vote out one person who they think might be. Then, also once per round, the Mafia choose one Townsperson to kill. The dead players are out of the game. This goes back and forth until one side eliminates the other. There are almost always special roles thrown in, to help out one side or the other, as well.

Just remember never to trust Intoewsables VICanucksfan OurTimeToShine Aladeen Kesler87 Go Faulk Yourself King Heffy anyone at all.

:shock: I am shocked and appalled that you would categorize me with those sneaky lying SOBs. Aladeen is always trust worthy and you can bank on whatever I say as being nothing but the complete truth!

That being said sign me up and Everyone make sure to PM Aladeen your role once the game has started!

1. Go Faulk Yourself
2. King King Heffy
3. Otis
4. otherwise
5. Bo Hunter Booth
6. Where's Wellwood.
7. Drouin
8. JE14
9. BDM
10. VICanucksfan5551
11. Beluga Whale
12. LTCanucksfanatic
13. Kesler87
14. Snake Doctor

15. Tanikins

16. Aladeen Beeatches!!!

The numbers are starting to look better on the registration there. Another couple and we'll have enough. I dont know if I'll be able to start the game and hand out roles though, because I'm likely heading out tonight, and am at college until evening before then.

went camping with dral

cum back

1. Go Faulk Yourself

2. King King Heffy

3. Otis

4. otherwise

5. Bo Hunter Booth

6. Where's Wellwood.

7. Drouin

8. JE14

9. BDM

10. VICanucksfan5551

11. Beluga Whale

12. LTCanucksfanatic

13. Kesler87

14. Snake Doctor

15. Tanikins

16. Aladeen Beeatches!!!

17. Peaches

18. Luciferase

cum back

1. Go Faulk Yourself2. King King Heffy3. Otis4. otherwise5. Bo Hunter Booth6. Where's Wellwood.7. Drouin8. JE149. BDM10. VICanucksfan555111. Beluga Whale12. LTCanucksfanatic13. Kesler8714. Snake Doctor

15. Tanikins

16. Aladeen Beeatches!!!

17. Peaches

List is missing Luciferase.

YES IM TRUSTWORTHY!

Archived