The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

Yah but Lackey can block the vote no? So lets say I am lackey and VIC is TP just the two of us left. As lackey I simply block VIC his vote doesn't count therefore he gets lynched and Lackey(Mafia) win.

Yah but Lackey can block the vote no? So lets say I am lackey and VIC is TP just the two of us left. As lackey I simply block VIC his vote doesn't count therefore he gets lynched and Lackey(Mafia) win.

I guess that's true. It depends on the host though, as traditionally the lackey couldn't block votes. It makes it too easy for the TP to find out who the lackey blocked if they hit a mafia.

I guess that's true. It depends on the host though, as traditionally the lackey couldn't block votes. It makes it too easy for the TP to find out who the lackey blocked if they hit a mafia.

Good point, I was just figuring that if there was no special action to block the block generally goes to the vote. So if the lackey did block a mafia, then the MK gets blocked that round but if he blocks a Regular TP then that TPs vote gets blocked.

^^^^ Everything there I guess is left to personal interpretation and should be included in the host's OP to make sure there isn't any confusion.

So there you have it BHB, the Lackey is whatever the host wants it to be.

I thought the Lackey had to block the exact person who is submitting the kill, not just a random mafia, for the kill to be blocked.

Pretty much what Kryten said, the host decides. Some games have it so that it's not even a specific Mafioso delivering the kill in the first place. My game had it so that they could have blocked any Mafia member, but Aladeen targetted VIC anyways, who was submitting the kill. So he would have been in contact regardless of what rules were in place.

Archived