The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shapheat FHL [2015-16] - ENTRY DRAFT SUNDAY 9AM PST

Strombone1

I'm good any weekday after 6pm and generally all day on Sundays.

The bidding style seems fine... Either way I think I'll figure it out after the first round or so.

There's no option to carry over players real life contracts is there?

I agree before, let's do it prior to training camp before any lines are made public.

How does Saturday September 13 or Sunday September 14 sound like to everyone? maybe start around noon? I setup a poll for it.

It could take between 5-7 hours if we do 23 rounds (2 minutes max per pick).

We could also do the draft earlier and do the slow version like an hour time limit and Fantrax can send you an email when it's your turn.

Is there a spot available? Happy to PM with my past experiences in CDC fantasy hockey stuff just wanted to ask first if there is a spot before I PM with a big "oo oo pick me pick me" spiel ...

yes teams are still available so send me some background info.

shoot i thought this weekend was the 7th/8th. Let see how everyone else votes. we might have to do an offline draft where everyone gets a couple of hours or so.

May be easier to set a time for a slow draft but start the slow draft now

May be easier to set a time for a slow draft but start the slow draft now

ok it doenst look like we have a full 30 team league yet which is fine. we're close to 20 teams. we can always expand later. i'll wait a couple of more days and finalize teams and draft orders then start the slow draft.

Archived