The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Pittsburgh ownership wants Bylsma gone. (Shero may also be on the block)

We wish. Just for the hell of it, would Horvat, Shinkaruk, Jensen, 6th overall pick, and Edler be enough??

How about Crosby asks for a buyout and comes to the Canucks for a reasonable price lol

Same with Ovechkn

and

Weber, Shea

What?! :mellow:

Kesler + one of Garrison/Hamhuis/Bieksa + Burrows + Gaunce + Jensen

for

Crosby and Pouliot

Is that enough? lol

D.Sedin - H.Sedin - Crosby

Shinkaruk - Horvat - Kassian

Higgins - Fox - Hansen

Sestito - Matthias - Cassels

Think of the fiyah powa!! Henrik dishing pucks to Crosby!!

Kesler + one of Garrison/Hamhuis/Bieksa + Burrows + Gaunce + Jensen

for

Crosby and Pouliot

Is that enough? lol

D.Sedin - H.Sedin - Crosby

Shinkaruk - Horvat - Kassian

Higgins - Fox - Hansen

Sestito - Matthias - Cassels

Think of the fiyah powa!! Henrik dishing pucks to Crosby!!

Dude. The best center in the game and you put him on wing. Fabulous.

Plus with his concussion situation i doubt he gets a 1000 points in his career

really? you doubt that the best player in the world, in his prime at age 26, who's scored at a pace of 1.4 points per game in his career, won't score 231 more points? that's 2 full seasons at his current pace.

Crosby has a sense of entitlement just like mario had minus the talent all he does is play cheap out there especially if someone hits him.

I cant wait to see cindy punch the wrong guy one day when hes down hell get knocked one sooner than later.

What cave did you crawl from? Wherever it is, I suggest you go back and never see the light of day again. That way I won't have to read your idiotic caveman nutsucking opinions again. Please and thanks!

I find the Penguins situation mirrors the Canucks in so many ways....Yes,they have superstars,but when you're finishing at the top of the league year after year ,you don't get that high end talent via the draft....The team starts to stagnate....The Penguins are going through what we did two years ago...a gradual decline....What's the first thing to go?..the coach...I don't have to tell you who's next ( if he isn't already).

Pass.

Why? He's won the Cup, have been a playoff team ever since he tenure, and only lost to the 1st round twice. Not saying he should be the guy The Canucks be targeting for but someone to consider.

And he did when Crosby was injured a good portion of the time

BS that Shero gets canned.

Signing Crosby was a no brainer, especially at 8.7M

Management basically told him to keep Malkin no matter what it costs and they were aware of the 9.5M and agreed to it.

He acquired big pieces and his main goalie didn't play a game this year after nearly dying.

There's only so much a GM can do before luck plays its role. They also must trade Fleury.

Archived