The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Pittsburgh ownership wants Bylsma gone. (Shero may also be on the block)

I think Crosby is done with the Penguins. His body language after that game 7 wasn't good, it looked like he didn't even care anymore. I think playing for a Canadian market that doesn't have a Cup yet will rejuvenate his career and bring the hunger back *ahem* Canucks :bigblush:

Do you have any idea how much it'll cost lol we probably need to sell our whole prospect pool

They need to stop going 'all-in', and take a couple of years to build up some organizational depth. Like Chicago did after their cup run.

Either that, or consider trading Malkin.

I don't think they went all in this year, they just have a good line-up. Last year, they went all in.

Looks like both Bylsma and Shero are gone:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=452306

We've suddenly got some pretty stiff competition in filling our own vacancies. Not sure I'm happy about this.

I look at this as glass half full. Another coach and GM available for us to choose from. Lest we not forget these guys won a cup and they both know how to inject youth into the lineup.

Like completely fluking into drafting Malkin and Crosby?

He blew the Stahl pick and took Fleury 1st then drafts J Stahl 2nd overall to make it even worse

He aint no Sam Pollock

All those moves won them the cup.

Looks like both Bylsma and Shero are gone:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=452306

We've suddenly got some pretty stiff competition in filling our own vacancies. Not sure I'm happy about this.

Why not? Now we have a lot better candidates to choose from

GM: Shero, McPhee, Tim Burke, Benning etc.

Coaches: Trotz, Bylsma, Laviolette, Crawford, Boucher etc.

It seems like this off-season, there are a lot of quality coaches and GMs out there for a team filling in vacancies.

Benning or Shero?

Shero for GM, Benning for Assistant GM....

Shero is a wizard when it comes to trades. Got Neal and Niskanen for Goligoski. I hope we could get both of them here and start building a championship team.

Archived