The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

I have been contacted by someone claiming to have the medkit. It would be nice to have some options for this person to pass the medkit on to, so it doesn't end up in mafia hands.

Anyways, I will be offline until tonight, I will answer PMs at that time. Also, I am not sold on Kesler as a lynch target, so suggestions on who to lynch for reals would be appreciated.

I have been contacted by someone claiming to have the medkit. It would be nice to have some options for this person to pass the medkit on to, so it doesn't end up in mafia hands.

Anyways, I will be offline until tonight, I will answer PMs at that time. Also, I am not sold on Kesler as a lynch target, so suggestions on who to lynch for reals would be appreciated.

Toss the med kit to me tbh.

In all seriousness, there's nothing to go off of yet and I wouldn't be opposed to taking a swing at someone hiding in the background. Guys like Drouin, JE14 and shiznak never really get involved in the discussion and if we can't find a good lynch candidate, I'd be looking to one of them and hoping we get lucky and nail a Mafioso.

I have a feeling Kesler87 is either a special or mafia, and here's why:

- he/she posted "I'm the vig, what does this mean?" even before 112 confirmed all the roles were being sent out.

- literally less than a minute later, 112 posted all the roles have been sent.

Was that a coincidence and was Kes87 just messing around? Probably, but I just find it very suspicious.

Kesler87 - 4 (LTCanucksfanatic, Aladeen, BurrDaMan, King Heffy)
Intoewsables - 3 (OurTimeToShine, Kryten, Kesler87)
BurrDaMan - 1 (Where's Wellwood)
OurTimeToShine - 1 (g_bassi13)

Not Voting - 10 (VICanucksfan5551, Bo Hunter Booth, Intoewsables, otherwise, Tanikins, JE14, Drouin, Luciferase, Go Faulk Yourself, Shiznak)

Archived