The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

BurrDaMan - 3 (Go Faulk Yourself, Tanikins, otherwise)
Intoewsables - 2 (Bo Hunter Booth, Where's Wellwood)
Aladeen - 2 (BurrDaMan, King Heffy)
King Heffy - 2 (Aladeen, Intoewsables)
shiznak - 1 (JE14)
JE14 - 1 (VICanucksfan5551)

Not Voting - 4 (LTCanucksfanatic, OurTimeToShine, Luciferase, shiznak)

If you want a more serious vote, I'm stuck between Toews and Tanikins. Both bandwagoned onto the Kesler hanging. I don't like either players reasnoings for their votes but I particularly don't like Tanikins' reasonings for voting BDM. Seems like another somewhat bandwagon vote.

Seems very flippy floppy (that is from Tanikins' vote).

Also BHB since he's literally added nothing.

If you want a more serious vote, I'm stuck between Toews and Tanikins. Both bandwagoned onto the Kesler hanging. I don't like either players reasnoings for their votes but I particularly don't like Tanikins' reasonings for voting BDM. Seems like another somewhat bandwagon vote.

Seems very flippy floppy (that is from Tanikins' vote).

I was voting for BDM because I dont understand why someone would vote for someone just because they were holding a grudge from a previous game it seems silly and counterproudtice or it also could be a good MAFIA technicque. To be honest this round is very hard and I am at a loss to who I feel I should vote for.So yeah maybe it was a bandwagon type vote= vote me off if you don't like it.

Looks like luci is gonna be GKed her popping in to vote last second would be very suspect at this point.

I haven't heard from her for a little bit. I think she's busy. My suspicion levels on her have dropped considerably because she hasn't shown a ton of interest in the game since telling me to tell you guys she'd be late.

And I really don't like the way the voting has gone for BDM.

I haven't heard from her for a little bit. I think she's busy. My suspicion levels on her have dropped considerably because she hasn't shown a ton of interest in the game since telling me to tell you guys she'd be late.

And I really don't like the way the voting has gone for BDM.

i just don't want to die, I think KH is a better vote, but apparently I am the only one that thinks so.

i just don't want to die, I think KH is a better vote, but apparently I am the only one that thinks so.

Nope, I agree with you. I think both of them are Mafia, but KH is higher up on my list at the moment.

I agree with you both.

Archived