The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

I'm going to ask everyone to use Vote1 and Vote2 to specify which lynch you are voting on. Vote1 votes will be tallied as the lynch between BDM and Intoewsables; Vote2 votes will be tallied as the regular lynch vote.

This is to get rid of any potential confusion.

I'm going to ask everyone to use Vote1 and Vote2 to specify which lynch you are voting on. Vote1 will be counted as the lynch between BDM and Intoewsables; Vote2 will be counted as the regular lynch vote.

This is to get rid of any potential confusion.

Did you want us to all unvote and vote again then?? or just tell you what our votes where?

Vote1 BDM

vote2 BDM

Pretty sure LTCanucksfanatic is the kingpin.

LTC used his kingpin powers to investigate Kryten, who was a TP. LTC disguise himself as the sheriff, telling him to be the spokesperson. KH started a convo with Kryten saying he was the vig (since he was the spokesperson). He targeted Drouin in round 1, which happened. When Kryten got the axed, LTC (the kingpin) was added to the alliance convo. Now, LTC knows who the vig is. KH told LTC to "investigate" VIC (didn't have one this round, but it didn't matter because LTC knew VIC was a TP). So, VIC became the new spokesperson of the group. After I posted, sheriff needs to contact me, ASAP. LTC did, in a separate PM. He claimed to be the sheriff once again, although I didn't believe him. He then added VIC to the convo to confirm he was the sheriff (still didn't believe him). I told him to add me to the alliance convo, but they didn't trust me. LTC asked what was my plan? I made up some fake plan, saying I was going to save myself and use my investigation on him to see if he was telling the truth. Little did he know, I did the exact opposite and used the investigation first, and he came up as NOT MAFIA. So, I thought to myself, VIC must be the sheriff (he was a TP). But I remember, Kingpin shows up as not mafia as well. So, I asked 112, do special roles come up as mafias, he replied " serial killer, lackey, and Kingpin do.". So, when nightfall passed, as expected KH got axed by the mafia (only way the mafia knew KH was the vig was from LTC, unless they took a shot at the dark).

LTC used his kingpin powers to investigate Kryten, who was a TP. LTC disguise himself as the sheriff, telling him to be the spokesperson. KH started a convo with Kryten saying he was the vig (since he was the spokesperson). He targeted Drouin in round 1, which happened. When Kryten got the axed, LTC (the kingpin) was added to the alliance convo. Now, LTC knows who the vig is. KH told LTC to "investigate" VIC (didn't have one this round, but it didn't matter because LTC knew VIC was a TP). So, VIC became the new spokesperson of the group. After I posted, sheriff needs to contact me, ASAP. LTC did, in a separate PM. He claimed to be the sheriff once again, although I didn't believe him. He then added VIC to the convo to confirm he was the sheriff (still didn't believe him). I told him to add me to the alliance convo, but they didn't trust me. LTC asked what was my plan? I made up some fake plan, saying I was going to save myself and use my investigation on him to see if he was telling the truth. Little did he know, I did the exact opposite and used the investigation first, and he came up as NOT MAFIA. So, I thought to myself, VIC must be the sheriff (he was a TP). But I remember, Kingpin shows up as not mafia as well. So, I asked 112, do special roles come up as mafias, he replied " serial killer, lackey, and Kingpin do.". So, when nightfall passed, as expected KH got axed by the mafia (only way the mafia knew KH was the vig was from LTC, unless they took a shot at the dark).

makes sense

Ltc

BDM

GFY

unvote2; vote2 ltc

This change in vote is in the slight possibility GFY just made a split second decision mistake.

I don't get why JE14 and GFY would basically reveal themselves just to save BDM. It makes me think BDM is TP.

Also I voted Intoewsables last round.

Vote1 Toews

Vote2 LTC

Open to changing the first one though.

How does that make any sense? Why not just leave the vote as is if I was Mafia? :lol:

Just to clarify the last part.

LTC could still be the sheriff. Apparently, all special roles come up as not mafia (sorry, haven't played in awhile, and different hosts have different rules. When I played and you investigated a person with a special role, they either came up as mafia, special, or not mafia). So, don't blame me if LTC does turn out to be the sheriff.

Although, KH getting killed by the mafia was extremely random and like I said the only person who knew he was the vig was VIC, Kryten, and LTC.

Archived