The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

Pretty sure LTCanucksfanatic is the kingpin.

LTC used his kingpin powers to investigate Kryten, who was a TP. LTC disguise himself as the sheriff, telling him to be the spokesperson. KH started a convo with Kryten saying he was the vig (since he was the spokesperson). He targeted Drouin in round 1, which happened. When Kryten got the axed, LTC (the kingpin) was added to the alliance convo. Now, LTC knows who the vig is. KH told LTC to "investigate" VIC (didn't have one this round, but it didn't matter because LTC knew VIC was a TP). So, VIC became the new spokesperson of the group. After I posted, sheriff needs to contact me, ASAP. LTC did, in a separate PM. He claimed to be the sheriff once again, although I didn't believe him. He then added VIC to the convo to confirm he was the sheriff (still didn't believe him). I told him to add me to the alliance convo, but they didn't trust me. LTC asked what was my plan? I made up some fake plan, saying I was going to save myself and use my investigation on him to see if he was telling the truth. Little did he know, I did the exact opposite and used the investigation first, and he came up as NOT MAFIA. So, I thought to myself, VIC must be the sheriff (he was a TP). But I remember, Kingpin shows up as not mafia as well. So, I asked 112, do special roles come up as mafias, he replied " serial killer, lackey, and Kingpin do.". So, when nightfall passed, as expected KH got axed by the mafia (only way the mafia knew KH was the vig was from LTC, unless they took a shot at the dark).

This guys is a freaking moron.

I AM THE SHERIFF

He's invited into a convo with me and 3 confirmed tp. 2 being my investigations the 1st 2 rounds the other being the vig.

He was skeptical the whole time because I came up as non mafia on his investigation.

Like straight moron, this is going to go down as one of the worst played specials ever

TP IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO WIN VOTE FOR

VOTE1 INTOEWSABLE

VOTE2 GFY

We are down the Vig and both spokepersons and the doppleganger is absolutely useless.

The medkit was with Tanikins and she is likely mafia as well now.

Don't you all see how suspicious it is that the vote is so together with so many mafia left?

TP IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO WIN VOTE FOR

VOTE1 INTOEWSABLE

VOTE2 GFY

We are down the Vig and both spokepersons and the doppleganger is absolutely useless.

The medkit was with Tanikins and she is likely mafia as well now.

Don't you all see how suspicious it is that the vote is so together with so many mafia left?

I am NOT mafia I was just sticking with toews because he defended me and I trust him. If I placed my trust in the wrong player and doomed us all then I am sorry but my 1st vote remains the same..

And toews if you are mafia no hard feelings

I am NOT mafia I was just sticking with toews because he defended me and I trust him. If I placed my trust in the wrong player and doomed us all then I am sorry but my 1st vote remains the same..

And toews if you are mafia no hard feelings

So you arent mafia but you won't vote with the sheriff in a vote we desperately need to lynch a mafia?

LTC is quite possibly the least convincing fake sheriff I've ever seen.

How.

Because I came up as not mafia when investigated by shiznak?

Im not wasting a spot in the kryten convo with you btw

Its funny how its one of my main suspicions saying that. Mafia you are killing it this game

Shiznak? which is it, is he the KP or the Sheriff? lol

I Will definitely change my 2nd vote to GFY due to the confusion but I still think BDM is likely mafia. Why would GFY save BDM at the last second if Toews was mafia? That doesn't make much sense.

unvote2 LTC; Vote2 GFY

BTW my investigation this round was Aladeen and he came up as not mafia.

Lol why waste an investigation on me? I was obviously TP from the get go. If people were paying attention last round I said I would only play this game if I was a TP :P

But seriously vote out Toews

I just don't understand why people think he is mafia more than BDM. If you think GFY is mafia, why would GFY change his vote for BDM (assuming one of Toews and BDM is mafia and GFY is mafia) to Toews at the last second?

Archived