The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

Vig should target Where's Wellwood.

Flipping back and forth will get you called out (although I think it's just an honest mistake in your case). Keeping it on all the time isn't suspicious though.

Yeah the flipping thing was because of switching devices...

Like KH said, most of us are always anonymous, regardless of role. I just found it strange that you went anonymous this game after having it off for most of last game.

I totally understand why that would be suspicous and thank you for pointing it out to me. I honeslty forgot/didn't know it was still on.

Kesler87 - 6 (LTCanucksfanatic, Aladeen, BurrDaMan, King Heffy, Drouin, Intoewsables)
Intoewsables - 2 (OurTimeToShine, Kryten)
Tanikins - 2 (Kesler87, Where's Wellwood)
OurTimeToShine - 1 (g_bassi13)
Go Faulk Yourself - 1 (shiznak)
Where's Wellwood - 1 (Tanikins)

Not Voting - 6 (VICanucksfan5551, Bo Hunter Booth, otherwise, JE14, Luciferase, Go Faulk Yourself)

Why Toews or VIC? Otis goes without saying but those first two are interesting choices.

mostly because they are too good if mafia. Not suspicious so much as lethal if mafia especially if mafia team mates

BTW, Luciferase won't be on until later tonight. She had lab work and then spent time with me and is now heading home. I should be more active myself from now on. Looks like I didn't miss much, though.

Thinking about this again, it's kind of strange that she asked me to say this. She's usually not so eager to avoid suspicion when she's TP. It's something to watch out for and I'll gauge how she talks about the game when she's free.

Vig will likely be taking a shot at one of: BHB, Otis, Otherwise, JE14, Drouin, GFY or Shiznak.

I also noticed Otherwise posting in the "Other Sports" sub-forum. No time for us Otherwise :(?

do you guys have a lynch recommendation? I am ok with kes hanging cause he didn't claim a TP special role yet :P

Why Toews or VIC? Otis goes without saying but those first two are interesting choices.

imo all 3 are great at mafia and can be lethal.

Thinking about this again, it's kind of strange that she asked me to say this. She's usually not so eager to avoid suspicion when she's TP. It's something to watch out for and I'll gauge how she talks about the game when she's free.

are you saying luci is a mafia? or are you trying to throw shade away from yourself?

For me the new slippy character is BHB

imo all 3 are great at mafia and can be lethal.

are you saying luci is a mafia? or are you trying to throw shade away from yourself?

For me the new slippy character is BHB

I'm saying that it's kind of suspicious for her. She usually wouldn't care enough to ask me to tell everyone that she'll be busy when she's TP. She'd wait until she was free to do it herself.

And I don't really think I have any more heat on me than usual for the first round. I don't even have any votes on me.

She was mafia last game, though, so I'm not sure that suspicious compared to last game is really something thatreally indicts her.

I agree with WW that you decrying a weak vote and then voting for Kesler is strange. Also, why should I be watched closely? For pointing out that she's anonymous?

Well yes, of course you agree with WW. I originally voted for Kesler because the vote was close between the two of us at the time (even if the majority of votes on both sides were jokes). I'm open to switching to WW if enough people agree with me.

I was actually on mobile and couldn't check what you'd posted with regards to Tanikins, and thought you were pushing for her lynch for some reason. My bad.

Vig will likely be taking a shot at one of: BHB, Otis, Otherwise, JE14, Drouin, GFY or Shiznak.

I also noticed Otherwise posting in the "Other Sports" sub-forum. No time for us Otherwise :(?

Seems like a pretty solid list to me. Especially since you included the three names I put forward earlier. :emot-parrot:

Archived