The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bieksa says he’s rooting for former coach Vigneault

-Vintage Canuck-

Why don't you two come out and say what's really on your minds...

You were two of AV's biggest critics when he was here and now he's making your criticism look like the foolishness that it was.

Of course you want to see him fail, but here's the thing: You're too late. He's already far exceeded expectations with this Rangers team.

I wonder who could that be :shock:

Why don't you two come out and say what's really on your minds...

You were two of AV's biggest critics when he was here and now he's making your criticism look like the foolishness that it was.

Of course you want to see him fail, but here's the thing: You're too late. He's already far exceeded expectations with this Rangers team.

Firstly, I hate the Rangers and always will, 1994 still stings to this day. Secondly, it would really piss me off if AV could win a cup with a team that would've almost missed the playoffs if they were in the western conference and not win with a team that had 2 PTs and numerous division titles.

It would be as though the Canucks were AV's practice team. He learned how not to coach in the playoffs while he was here and applied those lessons learned to his new team. Yet so many fans cheer for him now and praise him as the Canucks best coach ever. Nonsense.

Firstly, I hate the Rangers and always will, 1994 still stings to this day. Secondly, it would really piss me off if AV could win a cup with a team that would've almost missed the playoffs if they were in the western conference and not win with a team that had 2 PTs and numerous division titles.

It would be as though the Canucks were AV's practice team. He learned how not to coach in the playoffs while he was here and applied those lessons learned to his new team. Yet so many fans cheer for him now and praise him as the Canucks best coach ever. Nonsense.

Spoken like someone who knows absolutely nothing about coaching.

You and your fellow AV haters can keep doing your best to discredit him, but the results speak for themselves. He is the best Canucks coach ever.

Spoken like someone who knows absolutely nothing about coaching.

You and your fellow AV haters can keep doing your best to discredit him, but the results speak for themselves. He is the best Canucks coach ever.

I may not know a lot about coaching but the results AV got in the playoffs while he was here speak for themselves. For a few years anyway he had all the talent in the world in which to work with and did nothing with it except one botched run at the cup that was an OT goal away from being one of the most epic first round collapses ever. Most likely he can thank Alex Burrows for saving his job then and prior to that in 2009. I also believe AV is largely responsible for turning a once elite goaltender in Roberto Luongo into a playoff basketcase, leaving him in net to get shelled so many times. The list could go on I'm sure, my vote still goes to Pat Quinn for best coach.

Hard not to cheer for AV and his Rags.

King Henrik is one of, if not the best goalie in the league, 95% of the roster players are likable guys, they play a clean game. St Louis has had an excellent career, a career that could have never happened, Marc Staal could finally match his brothers in SC wins. AV is the most successful coach in our history.

No players are still on the roster from 1994, it isn't the same team. AV wins it all and I'll be thrilled.

Archived