The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Carcillo automatically suspended 10 games

I'm amazed that anyone is defending him. You don't touch an official period. This is true for any sport. Personally it amazes me what hockey players get away with in their conduct against the referees in the first place. Try playing rugby, not the captain and ask the referee a question? Penalty. That's the way it should be. Play the game and keep your mouth shut.

i highly doubt people here do, but if you want to say that you do to make yourself feel better, then by all means

jealousy gets you nowhere, bradley

I guess the lesson you are trying to teach us, is that people who make more money then you are above judgement and are allowed to do things against the rules, based simply on a number in a bank somewhere. Perhaps we should all post how much money we make so we can see who we can and cannot judge. Also, FYI, not everyone on this planet identifies themselves with the amount of free cash they have. Since one can only speak from their own point of view, your statements reflect more of how you operate, which seem to be in the judgement and jealousy realm, therefore I can probably conclude that you are a jealous and judgemental person, or I could just read your posts and make the same assumption.

Oh by the way, Hitler made over $12 million (in todays money) a year from Mein Kampf, more than what any Hockey player makes. Guess you should lay low on judging him now eh?

I guess the lesson you are trying to teach us, is that people who make more money then you are above judgement and are allowed to do things against the rules, based simply on a number in a bank somewhere. Perhaps we should all post how much money we make so we can see who we can and cannot judge. Also, FYI, not everyone on this planet identifies themselves with the amount of free cash they have. Since one can only speak from their own point of view, your statements reflect more of how you operate, which seem to be in the judgement and jealousy realm, therefore I can probably conclude that you are a jealous and judgemental person, or I could just read your posts and make the same assumption.

Oh by the way, Hitler made over $12 million (in todays money) a year from Mein Kampf, more than what any Hockey player makes. Guess you should lay low on judging him now eh?

bringing hitler in to hockey discussion makes no sense. you people reach way too far to get your point across lol

Paris Hilton also makes more than we do... doesn't make her any less of an idiot. What's your point?

paris hilton is a diva. don't be hating

Archived