The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 NHL Mock Draft [14 GMs Available]

Plum

Actually Flames

Since you're a quite new poster and I don't know alot about your history, if you don't post in the thread much and get BPAed then I'll have to take you out of the draft.

But yes you get the Flames.

This is pretty interesting and would like to be involved, but truth be told I don't know about many eliegable players after the first couple rounds.

You don't have to know alot of it, look at the CSS Final Rankings, they go pretty deep. Search up some of the players that are ranked 90+, look at their point totals, position, height and weight. If you think they will fit your team well then just draft them

Panthers please

You got it.

I would love to have the Preds if possible! :)

Alright, since you're quite new I'll be looking to see if you're active (posting in forum, drafting players) if you miss you're first pick then I think I will replace you because I want this draft to be efficient.

But yeah you have Nashville.

Alright, since you're quite new I'll be looking to see if you're active (posting in forum, drafting players) if you miss you're first pick then I think I will replace you because I want this draft to be efficient.

But yeah you have Nashville.

Thanks, Plum! Yeah, I'm a bit new, but I'll start being more active on the forums. (: Thanks for the opportunity.

So are we able to make trades and such, or is this just drafting based on where teams are positioned?

He said we can make trades too.

"Trades: All trades at the draft must be Cap Compliant with a $71M maximum salary cap. You can use capgeek.com to help you with that. Pick trading can only be 2014s and 2015s. Negotiate your trades by PM not in the forum. The trade needs to be confirmed by the teams. If the player has a full NTC/NMC then we'll need 5 participants to agree the player waiving or disagree to the player waiving (the 2 GMs involved in the trade can not)."

He said we can make trades too.

"Trades: All trades at the draft must be Cap Compliant with a $71M maximum salary cap. You can use capgeek.com to help you with that. Pick trading can only be 2014s and 2015s. Negotiate your trades by PM not in the forum. The trade needs to be confirmed by the teams. If the player has a full NTC/NMC then we'll need 5 participants to agree the player waiving or disagree to the player waiving (the 2 GMs involved in the trade can not)."

oops my bad :)

Archived