The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(proposal) a Miller option?

To STL:

5th round drat pick 2014

To Van:

ufa rights to ryan miller.

gives us the ability to sign him before the draft.

Once miller is signed then this trade can take place.

To WPG:

Lack, Hansen

To Van:

9th overall pick

WPG need to upgrade on Goalie and lack has shown he can play. Hansen would be great for their depth which they need if they want to make the next step.

To Van:

10th overall

To ducks:

Edler

Ducks need a top 4 d man. Edler comes at a great contract leaving them money to find a center that they need as well.

To Buff:

6th overall, 10th overall

To Van:

2nd overall

end up with the 2nd and 9th pick

2nd pick take Reinhart

9th pick Hayden Fluery

come out with a future 1st line center and a future top 4 D

Kesler Reinhart Kassian

Sedin Sedin Jensen

Higgins santo Burrows

Sestito Richardson Matthias

Hamuis Bieksa

Garrison Tanev

Stanton Corrado

Miller

Markstrom

He is indeed an option.

reminds me of 2008.

Canucks missed the playoffs. Fans think it's time for rebuild, MIke Gillis believed that the team is just 2 players away from being a contender again, and no need for a rebuild and he was correct.

We lost MOrrison and Naslund but we added Kyle Wellwood, Pavol Demitra, Mike Johnson and Darcy Hordichuk, asked A.v To coach an up beat offensive game, and later then Sundin.

I believe this team is just 2 -3 players away from being a solid playoff team again. They don't suck.

We sign Ryan Miller, sign heatly or Havlet, add another 3rd line player, bam. pick up Manny Malhotra as a 4th line player, also as a mentor to Gaunce/Horvats. Pick up Willie Mitchell as mentor to Alex Edler, and other up and coming dmans, (Corrado) Mitchell will be limited to a 3rd pairing dman, we set.

1. Pointless trade for both sides

2. :picard:

3. Not sure Anaheim would give up that much when they could very easily sign Niskanen or Boyle w/ the cap space they have. Also, Edler is coming off a terrible year, so that lowers his value.

4. Buffalo needs a superstar to add to their lineup. They've already got a bunch of depth young guys (Ristolanen, Grigorenko, Hodgson). Maybe make that trade w/ Edmonton, Calgary or NYI since they all have somebody else they're eying.

1. Pointless trade for both sides

2. :picard:

3. Not sure Anaheim would give up that much when they could very easily sign Niskanen or Boyle w/ the cap space they have. Also, Edler is coming off a terrible year, so that lowers his value.

4. Buffalo needs a superstar to add to their lineup. They've already got a bunch of depth young guys (Ristolanen, Grigorenko, Hodgson). Maybe make that trade w/ Edmonton, Calgary or NYI since they all have somebody else they're eying.

Edmonton could probably work. reinhart could possibly be there.

I don't see how trade one is pointless. stl gets something out of a player leaving and van gets a chance to know if they will get miller before the draft. Number 2 why a face palm? too much too little?

come out with a future 1st line center and a future top 4 D

Kesler Reinhart Kassian

Sedin Sedin Jensen

Higgins santo Burrows

Sestito Richardson Matthias

What in the world makes you think that Sam Reinhart will come along and center a first line when Nathan McKinnon started off as 3rd liner and then promoted to the second line as a winger AFTER showing his abilities. But trust me your not alone I've seen plenty of posts just like this and my apologies for picking on you but it's just flat out stupid.

Edmonton could probably work. reinhart could possibly be there.

I don't see how trade one is pointless. stl gets something out of a player leaving and van gets a chance to know if they will get miller before the draft. Number 2 why a face palm? too much too little?

Lack is definitely not worth the Jets 1st.

What in the world makes you think that Sam Reinhart will come along and center a first line when Nathan McKinnon started off as 3rd liner and then promoted to the second line as a winger AFTER showing his abilities. But trust me your not alone I've seen plenty of posts just like this and my apologies for picking on you but it's just flat out stupid.

Did you not read his post he said FUTURE

Archived