The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offical] Kesler traded to Anaheim

TheRussianRocket.

I am one of those that loves the hype and speculation, rumors, tweets, etc. I have been refreshing this thread today whenever the opportunity has arisen. Hockey is great on and off the ice, and the off the ice stuff is often fun to talk about, especially when a new management team is involved. So the Canucks have until 4pm tomorrow to take a shot at the number 1 pick, about 24 hours.

Which unlikely teams might try to crash the party? Wash, Col, StL...Rags?

Well, Kes already said no Rangers so I doubt its them, Wash, St. Louis maybe

There was that Avs rumor last night, and If they think they are losing Stastny and O' Riley, then Kes might make sense,

It would be a very Partick Roy thing to do,

If you request a trade from a club then your NT claus should be void!!!!!! You want out, don't let the door hit you. He wants to go to a contender, I want to say the Canucks are Stanley Cup Champs

I couldnt agree more.... sadly, thats not the way the contract is written, but should be going forward. I believe a NTC should be so the team can not trade you without consent, unless you ask to be moved, then it should be void.

I'm getting really confused with the timezones over there. When is the draft going to start? Just tell me how many hours from now so I can do the math myself when to be awake and when to sleep. :lol:

24 exactly

Edit: 2nd time in a row I've been late to the party :P

Archived