Higgins - Bonino - Kassian

Burrows - Bolland - Hansen

Sesito - Richardson/ Matthias - Dorsett

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Stanton - Tanev

Edler - Sbisa

Hiller

Lack

Nawww go after Stastny instead of Bolland for a legitimate 2C, or even a first that'll make us a cup contender..Yes a cup contender, every team that's in the playoffs is. And no Edler will not be in the 3rd defensive pair lol

Sedin-Stastny-Burrows

Higgins-Sedin-Jensen

Bonino-Horvat-Kassian

Richardson-Matthias-Dorset/Hansen

Hammer-Bieksa

Edler-Tanev

Corrado-Sbisa

Scratched- Sestito, Weber, Stanton

Miller/Hiller

Lack/Markstrom

we now have plenty of top 6 forward prospects in Horvat, Virtanen, Shinkaruk, McCann, Jansen, Cassels, Fox, etc. but we still lack top 2 defensive prospects.

Which is probably why Benning is taking a look at Meyers.

Still 24 years old and capable of putting up 40-50 points.

I could see Benning looking for his next Chara.

Why would Stastny pick Vancouver though.

I don't think he will, just saying none of this makes sense unless JB gets a top 6 center and winger. Because the way I see it...the line-up as it is, is much worse than last years. Which is an odd strategy for a Team claiming to be a contender for playoffs.

The majority of people mad about Kesler leaving, are the ones that wanted him to leave. He didn't handcuff anyone, the guys that stayed here did.

Did you miss the part where JB says he told him he wanted out? And how is limiting your trade to only 2 teams not handcuffing us? I liked Kes. But the reality is he did not want to be here and JB made the right move getting him out. I applaud JB for doing what he could with what he has been given. Kudos to him. Why go through another fiasco like what happened with Luu...

We better because as optimistic as I was about this deal at first, I'm just as not so pumped now... I went on the Ducks forum and their all calling it a steal mainly because they kept Rakael, Etem and the 10th. Also they seem sad because Bonino is gone but they seem to hate Sbisa and are happy he's gone ..some of them are even calling it a bonus to the deal.

A Duck fan could say the same thing if he checked out our forums and saw what some people are saying about Kesler to lol

A Duck fan could say the same thing if he checked out our forums and saw what some people are saying about Kesler to lol

wait until ryan destroys the chemistry in their room . what a bonus ..... for us .

Our g.m had even less leverage today because keslers own team mates wanted him gone . benning couldn't even pretend that he could keep him until the deadline .

we lost a very good player and a very bad person today .

I think we are gonna look back at this and laugh .... with Benning and at kesler

I don't know why people are saying this is a terrible trade have you not seen Bonino play? Have you not seen his contract? and we got the 24th overall plus Sbisa this was as good as a trade as we were going to get.

We were never going to get that Anaheim #10...Bryan Murray was desperately trying to get it for Spezza...No dice,I don't think the #10 was ever in play.

Didn't sound like Kesler had kind parting words

Nothing about the city where he played for 10 years. the team that drafted him and made him into a Selke winner, the fans, his team-mates etc. Just "I want to win now".

His abilities will be missed for awhile perhaps, but I doubt his presence will be.

Nothing about the city where he played for 10 years. the team that drafted him and made him into a Selke winner, the fans, his team-mates etc. Just "I want to win now".

His abilities will be missed for awhile perhaps, but I doubt his presence will be.

Also expresses the team is in a full rebuild and doesn't see them contending for "years"....

Does anyone else here think Kes would have handled the situation just as well as Lou did? I dont, makes me feel that much respect fpr Lou, we all know Kes would not. He wanted the media to know that he wanted out, in a bad way, Kes would have put 50% in whereas Lou gave 100%

The difference is that Kesler is in his prime and wants to win while he's young.

Luongo's best days are behind him and he just wanted to go home and ride off into the sunset.

Archived